Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

9 minutes ago, Dazz_mc said:

Guns n Roses? 

Have an exclusive gig in Spain somewhere... But that hasn't stopped bands breaking those types of contracts before... Some info on it not being a classic rock band though which may include GnR

And I should of read above in america haha 

Edited by pryce

Just now, pryce said:

Have an exclusive gig in Spain somewhere... But that hasn't stopped bands breaking those types of contracts before... Some info on it not being a classic rock band though which may include GnR

Their gig in Seville is 100% exclusive in Spain and I don't think they're breaking that deal. + their european tour is during may/early june...

We're apparently looking at a series of euro festival gigs for a well known british band, certainly headline material, that not a single soul mentioned in pretty much any of the topics here until two days ago.

I mean they must run a hell of a tight ship if that's really the case... 

19 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

the strokes put it on instagram 2 days ago.

I thinkt that's what he means by not officially announced... looks like The Strokes pulled the trigger early on that announcement especially if two days have gone by without Roskilde acknowledging it.

Edited by AAlex

2 minutes ago, clasher said:

We're apparently looking at a series of euro festival gigs for a well known british band, certainly headline material, that not a single soul mentioned in pretty much any of the topics here until two days ago.

I mean they must run a hell of a tight ship if that's really the case... 

This could be Blur, but where is this information coming from?

Cruilla Festival, in Barcelona the week before Madcool also anounces some headliner tomorrow. 

Cruilla is a big festival but not as big as Madcool, so they are not anouncing the Strokes or Red Hot because they are too big, so probably Mumford, and suits better that festival. 

You can check previous lineups if you want. 

In my case this is a problem because I don't have my tickets, I can only go during friday and saturday, and im not shure to buy now or wait, if its mumford and some random band would be not wortht it, but if they are the Strokes or Red Hot i will pay more tomorrow.