Superunknown

Mad Cool Festival 2020

There does seem a sort of logic to Mumford & Royal Blood. Maybe seen as putting on a pair of British headliners as so many of the others are American. They might see that as appealing to another set of fans.

Seems unlikely they would raise the prices for mumford and royal blood, doesn't it? 

There was no talk of an increase before, so it must be because of the new headliners... 

They may have to pay through the nose for the Strokes or give some profits to primavera allowing them to share? A band only playing one date in that time would also request alot of money I would imagine 

Just now, clasher said:

Seems unlikely they would raise the prices for mumford and royal blood, doesn't it? 

There was no talk of an increase before, so it must be because of the new headliners... 

Yes, I agree but unless they have pulled a rabbit out of a hat. I don't want to start to believe they may have some one like the Strokes and be disappointed when it turns out not to be. 

I just wish the Strokes would crack on and announce an arena tour in the UK for the new album.

14 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Why say shit like that when you know no more than anyone else. It's a guess you're giving, stop presenting it as fact.

I never said i knew more than anyone, its an opinion dont take it badly and enjoy the moment dude, its only speculation here. If i knew something  i would never say it here 

4 minutes ago, Dales said:

Yes, I agree but unless they have pulled a rabbit out of a hat. I don't want to start to believe they may have some one like the Strokes and be disappointed when it turns out not to be. 

I just wish the Strokes would crack on and announce an arena tour in the UK for the new album.

Rumour has it that they are in the winter

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Rufus Du Sol are gonna be a highlight of the festival for me

Think we've been spoilt with the loop this year, four tet, tycho, peggy, nina, floating points....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

Rumour has it that they are in the winter

Cheers, I do hope so. Like loads of others, I failed to get tickets for the Roundhouse and missed them at APE last year.

5 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Miley Cyrus / Rage Against the Machine 😃

Said that duo a page back... ;) back off my 100% correct prediction ha

3 minutes ago, pryce said:

Said that duo a page back... ;) back off my 100% correct prediction ha

they are both headlining lollapalooza berlin in september. Miley Cyrus also fits with the taylor swift, billie eilish combo so it's possible but I just checked RATM has a concert in the U.S. in July 11th so they are out

Edited by birchtree29

Can someone who’s familiar with Spanish billings give us some background on whether Royal Blood are big enough to be headliners? In the U.K. they’re headlining smaller festivals this year, and aren’t quite big enough to headline major festivals. Are they just huge in Spain?

Rolling stones and REM 

To be fair they are good at drumming up excitiment 

But a letter is probably to much of a give away for one band and it will cause them to drop out 

6 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Can someone who’s familiar with Spanish billings give us some background on whether Royal Blood are big enough to be headliners? In the U.K. they’re headlining smaller festivals this year, and aren’t quite big enough to headline major festivals. Are they just huge in Spain?

As far as I know they are not, I would say even AltJ are bigger. They are usually 2nd 3rd liners so maybe had been given the push to fill the blank space? 

Just now, Luke Routledge said:

Playing France that day 

That one flew like a cannon ball 😊