Superunknown

Mad Cool Festival 2020

2 minutes ago, Big Kahuna said:

For me, at this stage of speculation, the real and reliable info is that the insider guy in spaniard forums told yesterday, speaking about rise of prices, that " we will not beg pardon to potential purchasers when lineup will be unveiled", he told very asurely, so that,s the only bonafide word we got.

Rest is castles in the sky

Ian Van Dahl confirmed.

• Upvote 1

Spanish native speaker here too.

The guy who made the comment was wishing for Tool, The Who, etc. He never mentioned guitar bands globally, just not his specific cup of tea.

Someone told him "headliners won't be of your taste". We can continue guessing non-stop.

By the way, someone has just mentioned that a clue is coming at 1....but it will be about the new location of the festival for 2021.

3 minutes ago, JBVelas said:

Spanish native speaker here too.

The guy who made the comment was wishing for Tool, The Who, etc. He never mentioned guitar bands globally, just not his specific cup of tea.

Someone told him "headliners won't be of your taste". We can continue guessing non-stop.

By the way, someone has just mentioned that a clue is coming at 1....but it will be about the new location of the festival for 2021.

I think that person was joking. Take most of things that they say with a grain of salt.

8 minutes ago, YunT said:

The biggest name will be Tame Impala.

As for the other one, it's a british rock act I believe.

What British rock act do you think?

And are you guessing or know?

YunT had some decent info on Bilbao BBK this year, so I guess we can trust him?

Royal Blood were just announced for Park Live Festival in Russia. 18th of July -  the same day as The Killers and Sam Fender. The also share Frank Carter, Placebo, Deftones, Creeper and Refused with Mad Cool. So I suppose Royal Blood could also appear on the Mad Cool poster.

https://park.live

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

Are Royal Blood big enough to co-headline in Spain?

Trying to think of British rock acts now. LG?

They're not...

I wouldn't thank Mad Cool for that combo tbh (nor any of those who are part of the spanish forum)

I'm saying this bc the insider implied that Mad Cool wouldn't have to say sorry for their headliners. Having Tame Impala AGAIN and Liam Gallagher (who is playing FIB) wouldn't be enough for them to increase the prices.

Edited by sariris

2 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

Well, here we go again. Have they managed to get The Strokes back?

If so, great for the audience, but it had cost them a shitload of money. No idea of they have succeeded. 

Bye Tame Impala rumours. 

1 minute ago, DarthSaul said:

Surely Royal Blood are out of place among The Killers, The Strokes, Taylor Swift etc? Too small surely?

they had prophets of rage co-headlining with the cure so it's not out of question imo