Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

On 7/24/2020 at 9:58 AM, Burrito88 said:

I’ve now had an email from Festicket confirming they’ve processed my refund and I should receive it in 7-10 working days. I originally requested it at 7pm on the 8th july. 

I've not had this email yet. Anyone else in my boat? think it could be because I got a hotel package 

On 7/25/2020 at 12:11 PM, fraybentos1 said:

Our order was for £336 for 2 tix and have been returned £280... what a joke.

Can see a slight difference in a refund due to exchange rates, but £56 less is outrageous.  That's seriously taking the piss

1 hour ago, Red Day said:

Can see a slight difference in a refund due to exchange rates, but £56 less is outrageous.  That's seriously taking the piss

Because they don't refund service charges etc apparently...

I think cause we paid in instalments there is an extra charge for that too which is not returned. 

Oh well, got airbnb and flights back fully so not too bad.

On 7/27/2020 at 2:12 PM, dandandan95 said:

Because they don't refund service charges etc apparently...

I think cause we paid in instalments there is an extra charge for that too which is not returned. 

Oh well, got airbnb and flights back fully so not too bad.

Good you got that back, but those charges are ridiculous. It costs the same to process a festival ticket as it does a ticket for a 10 quid gig.  A set fee was fair enough but changing it to a percentage of the ticket price was a smart move on their part.  

Anyone else pay for accommodation separately to the tickets but also through festicket? I have received a refund for the tickets - also only £280 which I'm fuming about as we paid £334 and in one installment so no idea how they've deducted that much for them - but haven't received a refund for the £312 we paid for accommodation. Have sent an enquiry to festicket twice, once in June and once in July and have had no response. Seriously pissed off :(

12 hours ago, Izzy314 said:

Anyone else pay for accommodation separately to the tickets but also through festicket? I have received a refund for the tickets - also only £280 which I'm fuming about as we paid £334 and in one installment so no idea how they've deducted that much for them - but haven't received a refund for the £312 we paid for accommodation. Have sent an enquiry to festicket twice, once in June and once in July and have had no response. Seriously pissed off :(

I bought the accomodation + tickets as a package and haven't recieved anything yet. Your comment to me makes it sound like it's the accomodation that is taking the time.

On 8/11/2020 at 11:59 AM, Apple2406 said:

This is becoming a joke. Been refunded £6.85 over a week ago and not got anything else, contacted thim and apparently it's the Full Face value according to the T&C despite paying £151.40

https://imgur.com/O1KJldshttps://imgur.com/O1KJldshttps://imgur.com/O1KJlds

Wow have you replied back, this is a joke, I still haven’t even had an email they received my request and I applied as soon as it went live 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, OliverThomas said:

Unfortunately this year of course Mad Cool Festival was canceled but it's very cool that they decided that tickets will be valid next year.

Cool reall? I rolled mine over and feeling a bit like a mug now. No communication/update from Mad Cool and I know others who wanted refunds and  have not got them. All round a little poor and not cool at all.