Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

17 hours ago, Hawky said:

What are the drink prices saying? 

Read a small drink is €4 but a large one is €10? Also, are spirits extortionate? Any chance you could sneak stuff in, or is it not worth it?

5 Euro for 500ml Beer, 10 for a litre in a huge cup. easy to get clear spirits in , we put them in a clear 500ml bottle with lid off and they didn't check or smell it on entry 

There’s still 3 more “main headliners” to be announced. I recon two of them will be Billie Eilish and Kings of Leon, since they haven’t confirmed them not to be returning like they have with Taylor.

Fairly happy with the rest of it but it’s not quite as good as what this year’s could’ve been

10 minutes ago, dolevshelly said:

did anybody knoes when we'll get the refund?

Have you filled in the form online? I requested mine yesterday at 7pm on the dot. The email we got on Tuesday said that they will take up to 15 days to confirm that the refund has been processed, and a further 3-10 working days for it to reach your bank. So that is up to a month in total 😫 just want my money back at this point!!

Me and some friends are hoping to get the Fnac 4 day tickets but it's still saying no shipping internationally which is apparently an issue that was to be fixed within hours as of yesterday. Really hoping we can get these easily enough and they say when it's available to get them again. Can't help but want to sit hitting refresh!

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying 2 FNAC packs for 2021 from me (bought for 2020 but can easily opt to roll the ticket over to 2021 and forward all the details over). My friend and I both opened the packs when they arrived and Mad Cool are only giving a 145 euro refund for opened packs!

Would be very happy to sell them on for 350 euros ish for the pair (we paid 400 euros for both including delivery) - this would allow us to get a bit more of our money back, avoid the painful process of Mad Cool refund (including bearing the cost of posting the packs back) and also help save anyone who wants to buy them for 2021 a little bit of money. Let me know if you're interested :) 

5 hours ago, Burrito88 said:

Have you filled in the form online? I requested mine yesterday at 7pm on the dot. The email we got on Tuesday said that they will take up to 15 days to confirm that the refund has been processed, and a further 3-10 working days for it to reach your bank. So that is up to a month in total 😫 just want my money back at this point!!

i did.

i just wonder if that google forms (really?! the best you can do?!) is the confirmation or just a request..

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, dolevshelly said:

i did.

i just wonder if that google forms (really?! the best you can do?!) is the confirmation or just a request..

I think that’s just a request, and when it is processed in a few days they will email you to confirm. I did get an email to say my form was received, but don’t think that means it’s processed yet. 

21 hours ago, karateharry said:

I'm trying to book the 4 day fnac pack to ship to the UK, but when I put my delivery address in for the UK it says 'The modified address is not eligible for the current basket' has anyone else had this issue?

Yes. I can't see it being fixed despite emails being sent to Mad cool / FNAC and Facebook messages to mad cool also. I had to book 3 days plus 1.

Hi,

Can anyone help, I'm trying to buy the fnac 4 day pack, I found reino unido with the help of this thread (thanks!) but now it is coming up with  " the modified address is not eligble for the current basket" when i try to add my delivery address. Does anybody know why this happening and how to fix it?

2 hours ago, LuckyCatEmily said:

Hi,

Can anyone help, I'm trying to buy the fnac 4 day pack, I found reino unido with the help of this thread (thanks!) but now it is coming up with  " the modified address is not eligble for the current basket" when i try to add my delivery address. Does anybody know why this happening and how to fix it?

See above post

2 hours ago, ericdviking said:

Hey,

If you check out the info on the FAQ pages of the FNAC website it states international shipping is currently suspended .... i wonder why???

https://ayuda.fnac.es/contenido/envios-internacionales

Cheers

They were delaying sending out wristbands (when the fest was still going ahead) as they did not want to overwhelm the postal system during the pandemic. Maybe still the case, in Spain at least?

FNAC responded to my email

Dear Adam,

First of all, we apologize because, due to the high level of communications we have had in recent days, we have not been able to respond to your inquiry within the usual timeframe.

In response to your inquiry, we inform you that:

Fnac.es makes international shipments; however, these are limited to the articles included in the book, disc, videogame and DVD sections.
Due to possible technical incompatibilities, shipments outside of Spain are not made of items included in the sections of software, consoles, image and sound, and computer and telephony, but currently due to the situation of COVID-19, international shipments are temporarily paralyzed

On 7/16/2020 at 11:09 PM, Swaydeto said:

Anyone had confirmation of ticket refunds being processed ?

When I did it they said it would be after the final lineup - so they seem to be processing them all at once whenever that ends up being. I can't remember if it was an email or message as I sent it in...