Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

On 6/23/2020 at 3:40 PM, yosoyyoberdi said:

At first I was thinking of keeping my ticket for next year but not anymore. The whole thing has been complete shambles from the first day. 

I already have refunds from other festivals in September while mad cool is still playing games. 

Yeah I'm taking a refund and looking at where we are next year. There'll be better lineups maybe, and also I might only feel comfortable going to UK festivals. Big assumptions that they'll be allowed as live music will be the absolute last thing back but I expect they will be based on how quick we're opening up

4 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

The Strokes and My Chemical Romance.

If only. I have all ready changed my flights to next year at a stiff charge and the hotel changed the dates at no charge. So planing to roll the ticket over, those two would put a huge smile on my face.

Planning on going here next year, where's best to stay/ what's transport too and from the festival like afterwards? 

Not really fussed for the lineup. Just want to hit a festival in the sun without having to camp. 

Thanks!

8 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

Has anyone by any chance had a look (ideally made a list) at which acts on the poster have already rearranged tours for next summer and so look very likely to play?

Twenty One Pilots, Deftones, The Killers, Foals, Faith No More

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TwinDocks said:

Anyone that was planning to fly with Iberia had any luck getting a refund? When I phone the help line i get told by an automated voice to basically go away and go to the website, but the website tells me to phone them!

Yep, got a refund in less than a week, although the lady warned me it could take over a month. Try calling the Iberia office of some other country (I believe I used their Italian number). 

14 hours ago, clasher said:

Yep, got a refund in less than a week, although the lady warned me it could take over a month. Try calling the Iberia office of some other country (I believe I used their Italian number). 

Had they already cancelled your flight, or was this you choosing to cancel?