Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

Any one book with Iberia/Easyjet? Booked Iberia there, and Easyjet back from Bilbao as I was hoping to travel there after the fest.

Regarding Ryanair, I contacted them for a refund (different flight, unrelated trip) a while back, they said they issued it but I have yet to receive it (Applied on 15/03). Pretty rubbish tbh.

50 minutes ago, asiankwok said:

Any one book with Iberia/Easyjet? Booked Iberia there, and Easyjet back from Bilbao as I was hoping to travel there after the fest.

Regarding Ryanair, I contacted them for a refund (different flight, unrelated trip) a while back, they said they issued it but I have yet to receive it (Applied on 15/03). Pretty rubbish tbh.

Booked both ways with Iberia. Currently  can only get vouchers from them and if you're flights before June 30 so just a waiting game I guess 

2 hours ago, DarthSaul said:

Booked both ways with Iberia. Currently  can only get vouchers from them and if you're flights before June 30 so just a waiting game I guess 

You can now also request a refund. That requires a phone call, expensive one I imagine. But that applies to cancelled flights, my return leg hasn't yet been. So you're right about the waiting game.

Gorillaz and Tame Impala at Primavera next year. Oh god please let it happen.

reading the statement mad cool put out again it really gives the indication they are going ahead next year. Here’s hoping for a lineup announcement sooner rather than later

Edited by robmongascy
  • Upvote 2

Twenty One Pilots announced their first EU show for next July. Looks like they’ll be back. Looking at other Rescheduled bands we might have :

Twenty One Pilots, Foals, The Killers, Faith No More, Kings Of Leon, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes

Nine Inch Nails are apparently touring from early- mid June. Trent visually enjoyed himself last time they played and said it was beyond what he expected. Be good to have them back if their tour goes on that long.

2 hours ago, Traci said:

Booked with Iberia - flight was cancelled last Monday. Called them for refund, 3 minute wait time, money in my bank today 👏🏼👏🏼

Did you get an email to say the flight has been cancelled? I've just tied to get a refund now and they say they wont give it to me yet as the flight (on 8th July) has not yet been cancelled, even though it doesn't show up on their website as a flight I can book.

For those of you that got Airbnb’s they extended their extenuating circumstances policy yesterday to refund bookings made before March 14th for check-in before July 15th. Sent off my cancellation request yesterday, accepted in a few hours and money in the bank today :) 

17 hours ago, Swaydeto said:

I’m wondering about when they will start issuing refunds!

Spain's government have just approved a 2 week extension to their state of emergency (till 21st June), which they said is going to the last one. I have a feeling they may wait till this ends before announcing anything.

On 6/2/2020 at 10:31 AM, PintoMcGuinness said:

Did you get an email to say the flight has been cancelled? I've just tied to get a refund now and they say they wont give it to me yet as the flight (on 8th July) has not yet been cancelled, even though it doesn't show up on their website as a flight I can book.

Yes I received an email from them to say the flight had been cancelled 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Super Johnny Fos said:

Just received this email from Festicket...

image.png

Same. I think it’s pretty disgusting that MC have said nothing for over a month. 
I’ve seen a few people on twitter who were intending to keep their ticket are now changing their minds. The whole thing seems so badly organised and dodgy. I just want my money back 😫

Anyone know if there will be any refund implications for British people who were planning to travel? I'm slightly worried now as we are technically allowed to fly over to Madrid with no quarantine period and feel they may use this as a method to withhold any funds. Obviously there is no chance that I am travelling abroad this year so that is no option.

17 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Anyone know if there will be any refund implications for British people who were planning to travel? I'm slightly worried now as we are technically allowed to fly over to Madrid with no quarantine period and feel they may use this as a method to withhold any funds. Obviously there is no chance that I am travelling abroad this year so that is no option.

I'm the same, highly doubt our flight will be cancelled now but definitely don't want to travel... travel insurance wont cover if i choose not to take the flight, BA may allow me to change flight dates but unsure if i can attend next year!