Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

4 minutes ago, Christoph1955 said:

Absolute scenes if this happens. Love them both. Please God 

P.s. I'm fully aware it's fake. This is just what I'm hoping to see! 

IMG_20200226_231242_511~2.jpg

Royal Blood are headlining Victorious festival in Portsmouth at £30 a day.

Id be bitterly disappointed if they headline a festival the size of mad cool 

Edited by jonnytee1

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

there's nothing Tame Impala related on Sapo's website. + some reliable insider on the RW forum said Tame Impala will do festivals in 2021, not 2020 (apart from those 2 they already announced)

that's why I put that "??????????????????????" in the post, because I didn't understand anything lol

well, it's fake, so we can move on to another artist until tomorrow.

1 minute ago, rfnd91 said:

Can anybody confirm that we will get tommrow the whole line up includes some 2-3 meduim size acts like Stereophonic etc?

No confirmation. I do think that we might get the whole line up tomorrow, that's why they increased the prices tonight. We don't know about medium size acts though... if we did get medium size, I would expect 1 or 2 last minute bands. But I don't think so.

4 minutes ago, sariris said:

that's why I put that "??????????????????????" in the post, because I didn't understand anything lol

well, it's fake, so we can move on to another artist until tomorrow.

No confirmation. I do think that we might get the whole line up tomorrow, that's why they increased the prices tonight. We don't know about medium size acts though... if we did get medium size, I would expect 1 or 2 last minute bands. But I don't think so.

For example, they added in the last wave of acts in 2018 Dua Lipa and Post malone.

So I'm pretty sure they have 2-3 great surprises in their sleeve + 2 remainging co-headliners

Edited by rfnd91

40 minutes ago, jonnytee1 said:

Royal Blood are headlining Victorious festival in Portsmouth at £30 a day.

Id be bitterly disappointed if they headline a festival the size of mad cool 

New Order and the Libertines headlined Victorious in recent years and I'd take either of those as well. Mad cool doesnt have 2 massive stages like glasto. Surely the 2nd name will be headlining a smaller stage? Royal Blood are great live, definitely good enough to headline a secondary stage. 

Also I think I paid about 120 quid for Mad Cool. So that's exactly the same as paying £30 for one night at victorious pal, except youd be getting the Strokes as well. Absolutely no pleasing some people is there

Edited by Christoph1955

2 minutes ago, Christoph1955 said:

New Order and the Libertines headlined Victorious in recent years and I'd take either of those as well. Mad cool doesnt have 2 massive stages like glasto. Surely the 2nd name will be headlining a smaller stage? Royal Blood are great live, definitely good enough to headline a secondary stage. 

Mad Cool has two equally sized main stages, one next to the other, alternating. All the headliners play there. 

8 hours ago, Christoph1955 said:

Also I think I paid about 120 quid for Mad Cool. So that's exactly the same as paying £30 for one night at victorious pal, except youd be getting the Strokes as well. Absolutely no pleasing some people is there

I seriously don’t see Royal blood as headliners I’d any “Major” music festival.

first album was superb second album was a letdown and I don’t see them as popular as they were just 2 years ago.

Id like to see them added but just don’t think they are headliners, neither in fan base nor quality material to headline. 

everyone’s tastes differ but that’s my view 

13 minutes ago, jonnytee1 said:

I seriously don’t see Royal blood as headliners I’d any “Major” music festival.

first album was superb second album was a letdown and I don’t see them as popular as they were just 2 years ago.

Id like to see them added but just don’t think they are headliners, neither in fan base nor quality material to headline. 

everyone’s tastes differ but that’s my view 

They might not seem as popular because in that 2 years, they have release no new material.

I remember thinking the same thing after their first album although on return they seemed bigger than ever.

It would be very strange to announce them as a headliner without any new content though, I think that that would create more off a buzz and make it sound like a more sensible decision.