Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

1 hour ago, clasher said:

We're apparently looking at a series of euro festival gigs for a well known british band, certainly headline material, that not a single soul mentioned in pretty much any of the topics here until two days ago.

I mean they must run a hell of a tight ship if that's really the case... 

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Apparently the Lollapalooza Paris announcement would be at 12 p.m in USA (the regular time of announcements there), and there are A LOT of other festivals announcing (lolla, roskilde and another fest in spain + mad cool), so it looks like it's a huge american artist rather than mumford... at least that's what I and some of the others in the spanish forum think.

3 minutes ago, sariris said:

Apparently the Lollapalooza Paris announcement would be at 12 p.m in USA (the regular time of announcements there), and there are A LOT of other festivals announcing (lolla, roskilde and another fest in spain + mad cool), so it looks like it's a huge american artist rather than mumford... at least that's what I and some of the others in the spanish forum think.

I hope you’re correct. Utterly detest mumford. Genuinely don’t get why they’re popular. 

2 minutes ago, sariris said:

Actually it makes sense. Red Hot used to to a couples of legs of tour. It increases the probability of them as the headliners.

Do british acts tend to annaonce tours on 5pm Uk time?

Pray for god it's not the terrieble Mumford and Sons. they are just really bad.

1 minute ago, rfnd91 said:

Actually it makes sense. Red Hot used to to a couples of legs of tour. It increases the probability of them as the headliners.

Do british acts tend to annaonce tours on 5pm Uk time?

Pray for god it's not the terrieble Mumford and Sons. they are just really bad.

5pm announcement is very unusual for uk bands. Normally 9 or 10 am. Sounds more American 

It's an absolute joke. Ever since that poster leak so many have been banking on The Strokes. I would get over them not being on the line up if they bagged a big name of the same genre, but to know that they had them and lost them due to their own stupidity is infuriating. I don't mean to insult any Mumford fans by ranting but.....come on!! 

6 minutes ago, Slix_Trix said:

It's an absolute joke. Ever since that poster leak so many have been banking on The Strokes. I would get over them not being on the line up if they bagged a big name of the same genre, but to know that they had them and lost them due to their own stupidity is infuriating. I don't mean to insult any Mumford fans by ranting but.....come on!! 

I am pretty much with you on this but let's keep things together until we see the announcement... 

9 minutes ago, q1203 said:

Sorry for the bad edit, im too bad on that but, do you think there is enough space for mumford & sons? I dont know how to put the & in the lineup so I use the "y" like spanish hahahah only if the point is in the right side 

edit.PNG

Try The Strokes there...

By the way, who the hell brought the option of Mumford and Sons that now everybody talks about them?

They are not even touring, not even a single date in summer, not even rumours...it has same options to be Mumford and Sons as Arctic Monkeys. Exactly the same...and it's not gonna be any of them...

2 minutes ago, JBVelas said:

By the way, who the hell brought the option of Mumford and Sons that now everybody talks about them?

They are not even touring, not even a single date in summer, not even rumours...it has same options to be Mumford and Sons as Arctic Monkeys. Exactly the same...and it's not gonna be any of them...

Because of an insider and a bunch of other festivals also announcing a headliner, read through before you criticise. 

Edit: Also it's basically been confirmed its not the strokes so I don't know why you keep insisting so.

Edited by Aech

4 minutes ago, JBVelas said:

Try The Strokes there...

One guy did it in the spain forum a few days ago. As you can see, in the clue the point, the "S" and the "R" are a little bigger than the original line up. See what happens if you try to put the strokes there whit the size of the gif.

fake.PNG

4 minutes ago, Aech said:

Because of an insider and a bunch of other festivals also announcing a headliner, read through before you criticise. 

Edit: Also it's basically been confirmed its not the strokes so I don't know why you keep insisting so.

Who is the insider who has said it's Mumford & Sons? I've read this the last couple.of days and nobody has said "I know it's Mumford and Sons". Pure guess work at this point.

In any case, that's why we are here, to guess and get excited or dissapointed. My guess is that Mumford and Sons will not play MC this year.

What insider? that person who said that it was gonna be tame impala????

Take EVERYTHING you read with a grain of salt, please. I could easily say "hey I know stuff and it's going to be THIS BAND THAT IS NOT RUMORED ANYWHERE" Would you trust me at all? I wouldn't trust myself tbh

Like I said, it looks like it's an american band/artist...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, sariris said:

What insider? that person who said that it was gonna be tame impala????

Take EVERYTHING you read with a grain of salt, please. I could easily say "hey I know stuff and it's going to be THIS BAND THAT IS NOT RUMORED ANYWHERE" Would you trust me at all? I wouldn't trust myself tbh

Like I said, it looks like it's an american band/artist...

Remember that there are 2 headline slots, so it could be Mumford and an american band. 

Im not an insider but considering the budget of Cruilla festival in spain at least one of the headliners won't be very "expensive"

Mumford and Sons fits perfect with that description and the strokes played at Loola last year so tomorrow they are not going to anounce The Strokes.