Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

Just now, clasher said:

Seems unlikely they would raise the prices for mumford and royal blood, doesn't it? 

There was no talk of an increase before, so it must be because of the new headliners... 

Yes, I agree but unless they have pulled a rabbit out of a hat. I don't want to start to believe they may have some one like the Strokes and be disappointed when it turns out not to be. 

I just wish the Strokes would crack on and announce an arena tour in the UK for the new album.

14 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Why say shit like that when you know no more than anyone else. It's a guess you're giving, stop presenting it as fact.

I never said i knew more than anyone, its an opinion dont take it badly and enjoy the moment dude, its only speculation here. If i knew something  i would never say it here 

4 minutes ago, Dales said:

Yes, I agree but unless they have pulled a rabbit out of a hat. I don't want to start to believe they may have some one like the Strokes and be disappointed when it turns out not to be. 

I just wish the Strokes would crack on and announce an arena tour in the UK for the new album.

Rumour has it that they are in the winter

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pryce said:

Said that duo a page back... ;) back off my 100% correct prediction ha

they are both headlining lollapalooza berlin in september. Miley Cyrus also fits with the taylor swift, billie eilish combo so it's possible but I just checked RATM has a concert in the U.S. in July 11th so they are out

Edited by birchtree29

6 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Can someone who’s familiar with Spanish billings give us some background on whether Royal Blood are big enough to be headliners? In the U.K. they’re headlining smaller festivals this year, and aren’t quite big enough to headline major festivals. Are they just huge in Spain?

As far as I know they are not, I would say even AltJ are bigger. They are usually 2nd 3rd liners so maybe had been given the push to fill the blank space? 

15 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

As far as I know they are not, I would say even AltJ are bigger. They are usually 2nd 3rd liners so maybe had been given the push to fill the blank space? 

If Royal Blood were to headline, i think that would cheapen the lineup a bit - the likes of Alt J, Major Lazer, Foals would all feel hard done by playing other days on what is otherwise a great lineup. Would mean their billing is being damaged simply by what days they are available.

Rosalia would be disappointing but I also like bands being given a chance to headline major festivals in their own country 

Rhianna low on cash? 

Sigur ros about? 

Ramones still alive? 

Black keys managing just one gig in europe

Ricky Martin making a comeback? 

I saw Mumford and Sons on Werchter 2015 and they were horrible.

In that edition also Royal Blood did 2 gigs beacuse of the cancellation of Sam Smith.

I wish at least one of the Headliners are The Strokes!

Ken19 - Whre is all the knowledge regarding Mad Cool? are you expert for Belgain festivals no?

Edited by rfnd91