Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

1 minute ago, YunT said:

I guess my source wasn't reliable enough this time, but I was being told about a combo of Tame Impala / Royal Blood..

How about a structure of Tame Impala being on top (with a hint comming tomorrow) and Pet Shop Boy(s) (or some other act) and (R)oyal Blood below?

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

Ends with S 

The Strokes

Pet Shop boys 

Red hot chili peppers

Foo Fighters exclusive in Valencia 

Starts with R

Red hot Chili peppers

Royal blood 

Pet shop boys and royal Blood would make that the weakest day for me. Watched them both the past two years and really not a fan of either. 

Maybe they will start The Strokes not from the begging of the line, as they did with Billie Eilish.

Such a shame that Royal Blood are co-headliners in a festival with the magnitude of Mad Cool.

I feel that even in th UK they are less popular comapre to 2-3 years ago.

Indie fans are not really into them in massive numbers and also metalheads they are too "soft" for them.

Any act will be better than them, even 5SOS.

Edited by rfnd91

1 minute ago, rfnd91 said:

Maybe they will start The Strokes not from the begging of the line, as they did with Billie Eilish.

Such a shame that Royal Blood are co-headliners in a festival with the magnitude of Mad Cool.

I feel that even in th UK they are less popular comapre to 2-3 years ago.

Indie fans are not really into them in massive numbers and also metalheads they are too "soft" for them.

Any act will be better than them, even 5SOS.

They subbed at R&L during their off season with no material to promote with a packed crowd and sold out 3 nights at Alexandra palace almost instantly on their last proper tour.

They could do with another big single but I do think this 3rd album will take them to the level needed for this.

3 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

They subbed at R&L during their off season with no material to promote with a packed crowd and sold out 3 nights at Alexandra palace almost instantly on their last proper tour.

They could do with another big single but I do think this 3rd album will take them to the level needed for this.

What about in Spain though? 

22 minutes ago, mln said:

How about a structure of Tame Impala being on top (with a hint comming tomorrow) and Pet Shop Boy(s) (or some other act) and (R)oyal Blood below?

Right now with the picture and the letters I woul put my money on The Strokes / Royal Blood.

I think it's the more probable combo as my source was pretty sure about the Royal Blood thing.

P.s: Royal Blood ain't that big in Spain but I guess it's too late to book another big name besides The Strokes (or whoever goes on the left sife of the bill)