Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

57 minutes ago, NowTHISIsPodracing said:

Tame Impala and Post Malone, you heard it here first

Hopefully you right with Post, but i will be very upset with Tame Imapala.

I think we need more british indie rock orinted and Liam or Kasabian are perfect...

Tame were 2 years ago and it will be too soon to comback.

Edited by rfnd91

19 minutes ago, rfnd91 said:

I think we need more british indie rock orinted and Liam or Kasabian are perfect...

They haven’t announced any Euro dates at all for this year aside from APE in London, so I’d say a full list of dates will drop soon. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tomorrow morning to coincide with Mad Cool, so I’d actually say Tame are highly likely to headline this.

1 hour ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

Stereophonics are pretty unknown in Spain. Are they even that big in the UK anymore? 

Their UK tour next month is pretty much sold out and that's in arenas such as the O2 in London... They're headlining Kendall Calling too and headlined latitude last year... so yeah still pretty big

Edited by FestivalJamie
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Their UK tour next month is pretty much sold out and that's in arenas such as the O2 in London... They're headlining Kendall Calling too and headlined latitude last year... so yeah still pretty big

The offical account did like to an advertisment of their gig in Madrid last month, so fingers crossed they will be one of the meduim sized names which will be added...

What about The Vaccines? Kaiser Chiefs? Keane? The Wombats?

I wanna see some more British names...

11 minutes ago, DomenicoZappala said:

Would love to see Catfish and the Bottlemen back, been 3 years. Would also love to see Blossoms & Courteeners out there. Seem more Beni type bands but hopefully do Madrid at some point 

Beni haven't an exclusivity on indie acts. It will be amazing to see Catfish and Blossoms. 

Courteeners are "too British" and it's really rare to see them in a festival abroad, except for Beni (which is a British festival in a lot of ways).

The offical flight from London maybe it's a sign for some more meduim acts from the UK.

All the 6 headliners are American.... 

Edited by rfnd91
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Saw them about 10 years ago but I lost track since... I would have thought they were smaller but O2 sold out is pretty big yes. 

Edited by yosoyyoberdi
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, rfnd91 said:

Kasabian did Mad Cool two years ago as well and unlike tame impala haven't gotten bigger in the meantime. 

Would be happy with either, as Kasabian were one of the victims of the 2018 clash clusterfuck. 

4 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

You changed your post 😅

he said post Malone and tame impala, your heard it here first 

Wasn't that someone else later in the thread? There's still a post saying that on the previous page.

It would also be about as dull as I can imagine. Having been in 2018, coming back two years later to see them on the bill again - but it wouldn't surprise me :(