Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

On 2/13/2020 at 10:51 PM, Damon said:

I Uber’d to and from every night last year at differing times and never had an issue, the Ubers pick up and drop off in specific areas if I remember correctly.

We stayed in the centre of Madrid and I think it was around 40 euros there and back each night.

Ya I did the same 35 40 was really good pick up point and drop off, going this year but staying closer to the airport

1 hour ago, Charliefro said:

Hi all,

First time attendee of mad cool and can't wait. 

Currently looking at where to stay and have found a hotel in Barajas, 

How easy will it be to get to and from the festival from there? 

Depends on where in Barajas you are staying. It's probably only a few km away, but a walk can be a little bit tricky due to the highways.

Hi people, I am trying to buy my four day ticket through the Spanish website and struggling a little bit/a bit anxious about getting it right or it not arriving. I keep bugging my Italian housemate for translations and think I’m just about there but wanted to check that those who have bought a ticket have had it safely arrive and in their hands? I’m just worried about paying 195 euros and something going wrong...thanks in advance! 

4 minutes ago, Amy B said:

Hi people, I am trying to buy my four day ticket through the Spanish website and struggling a little bit/a bit anxious about getting it right or it not arriving. I keep bugging my Italian housemate for translations and think I’m just about there but wanted to check that those who have bought a ticket have had it safely arrive and in their hands? I’m just worried about paying 195 euros and something going wrong...thanks in advance! 

I thought the 4-day tickets were sold out already.

10 minutes ago, Amy B said:

I bought 4 day passes from the mad cool site through FNAC yesterday. You can translate into English on the whole. But the country you need to choose for your address is Reino Unido (someone on here told me as I couldn't work it out).

1 minute ago, Amy B said:

Thank you cactus girl! Did you pay for the ticket etc to be delivered to you in the UK or did you select to pick it up? I’m going for delivery? It’s 8 euros something which feels about right 

You have to select for it to be delivered! If you select the pick it up option you will have to come to one of the Fnac stores in Spain to do so (in two weeks, or else they'll keep it and give your money back)

13 minutes ago, Cactusgirl said:

I bought 4 day passes from the mad cool site through FNAC yesterday. You can translate into English on the whole. But the country you need to choose for your address is Reino Unido (someone on here told me as I couldn't work it out).

Thank you! Did you pay for the ticket etc to be delivered to you in the UK or did you select to pick it up? I’m going for delivery? It’s 8 euros something which feels about right 

29 minutes ago, Amy B said:

Thank you! Did you pay for the ticket etc to be delivered to you in the UK or did you select to pick it up? I’m going for delivery? It’s 8 euros something which feels about right 

Yes delivered to UK! Got flights and apt yesterday too!! Will be our 3rd year!

Edited by Cactusgirl
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Charliefro said:

Hi all,

First time attendee of mad cool and can't wait. 

Currently looking at where to stay and have found a hotel in Barajas, 

How easy will it be to get to and from the festival from there? 

I stayed in Barajas last time (2018)- I am not sure if it will be the same but my hits was about a 50 min walk due to the highways. So we got a taxi -around 10 euros each way. When we came out of the festival we walked for about 5/10 mins along the highway in the opposite way to the advised way out of the festival - flagged down a taxi and got in - easy 

10 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Saw Chris live twice and their live show was absolutely mind-blowing. However and sadly, I don't think they're touring this year :(

There may be hope with the newly released track, also 070 Shake's diary is free over Mad Cool weekend.

• Upvote 1