Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

hearing more from work (ticketmaster) about MCR, apparently a THIRD date is going on sale either 5pm today or on Monday morning. Details not very clear at the moment but promoters obviously keen to sell more tickets, highly doubt MCR and their promoters will be bothered about festival announcements when their own gigs are selling so well.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, sariris said:

Yep, I asked right after I realised that! (+ I didn't get the notifications of the other message tho) Let's see what secretlynotfaith says about it...

+ It's a reliable source because everything they say ends up being true. Secretlynothfaith is the one who told me that MCR would be announced by MC in January, if they are saying now that they might have pulled out... ugh, i don't know, I want to keep my hopes high tho.

Could just be saying that to cover their tracks ? I could say Limp Bizkit can announce a uk tour in April and then last week of April make up some excuse haha. 

4 minutes ago, DomenicoZappala said:

hearing more from work (ticketmaster) about MCR, apparently a THIRD date is going on sale either 5pm today or on Monday morning. Details not very clear at the moment but promoters obviously keen to sell more tickets, highly doubt MCR and their promoters will be bothered about festival announcements when their own gigs are selling so well.

wow fair play, milking that cash cow dry haha.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Wrong dates mate 😀

Park Live - 17-19 July
U Park - 21-23 July

Nope. Park Live announced the second weekend today - it`s gonna be July 11-12. And UPark changed the dates BECAUSE of MCR. They`re gonna do separate days\weekends as well.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, DomenicoZappala said:

Any idea what date that’ll be?

2 minutes ago, Luke Routledge said:

Names for Rock Werchter 

Beck
The Lumineers
Rag’n’Bone Man
Black Pumas
Lewis Capaldi
Anderson .Paak and the Free Nationals
Dermot Kennedy
Keane
Volbeat
Sum 41
Meute
The Pretty Reckless.

No MCR and nothing really stands out to me 

Nothing on that list that makes me jump out of my seat. So far, Mad Cool is the one for me.

1 minute ago, lukecork said:

Only way I can see MCR at MC is if they play the Sunday for that park live (July 12th). Even that's a big ask and a heavy schedule.

nah, can't see them going to Ukraine only to come to Spain and then go to Russia... it's weird. They're not playing Mad Cool and that's it 😕 I'm really sad but I guess this is how festivals work...

1 minute ago, sariris said:

nah, can't see them going to Ukraine only to come to Spain and then go to Russia... it's weird. They're not playing Mad Cool and that's it 😕 I'm really sad but I guess this is how festivals work...

I think you're confused with dates,they'd be going to MC, then Ukraine and then Russia.

Heavy schedule but as I've sound numerous times i'll believe these things when I see it.

1 minute ago, lukecork said:

I think you're confused with dates,they'd be going to MC, then Ukraine and then Russia.

Heavy schedule but as I've sound numerous times i'll believe these things when I see it.

Nope! Opel said that they would be in Ukraine in July 9th, and then Russia in July 11th. The missing headliners in MC would be for July 10th.

• Upvote 1