Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

30 minutes ago, DomenicoZappala said:

without trying to take away from Mad Cool, if anyone is trying for MCR tickets tomorrow i found out from work again that there is a second date set up for 21st June in case it sells mega fast so dont worry too much if you dont get a ticket straight away! :) 

Is this a reliable source?

1 minute ago, Noeliam said:

Nothing about any name so far :D

I am sure there will be somethiing announced at some point for Sziget and hope they get some top names but we are getting edgy and most of the Mad Cool lineup is already out and its pretty damn fine.

Although, I am not sure if I want Sziget to get The Strokes if we don't. But if we do then I hope Sziget get them also 😊

8 minutes ago, Guernica said:

Managed to get some seated tickets for Milton Keynes but I'm still really hoping they do Mad Cool so we can see them standing. They added the second date straight after the first one sold out if anyone wants to get tickets for that date!

That guy in the thread earlier was right!

• Upvote 1

Just now, DarthSaul said:

I really can't see MCR wanting anything announced today distracting from them selling out this UK show twice.. maybe wrong but I think they'd rather it not get caught up amongst the buzz and create it's own excitement at a later date 

I can see both sides of the coin, I have a feeling it may happen but as you said, it'd take the spotlight away from the uk sell out. It might influence some people to get tickets though. Oh look they just dominated the UK in seconds, why not join the party.