Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

I would be 100% sure we're getting them if it wasn't for the falling out rumour. Wouldn't be totally shocked if that turned out to be true, but I still think Mad Cool has enough cash to smooth out any disagreements. 

Am I wrong in expecting some news from the Strokes' side too? Seems awfuly arbitrary to not allow announcements until Jan 22nd, 6pm without a tour announcement or any news at all. 

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Absolutely brutal if Strokes are cutting about Europe and Mad cool have missed them by their own fault.

Have all the previous announcements been at 11am? Thought Faith no More where a different time.

Big tour announcements had Pearl Jam, Arctic Monekys at 2018, different times than the announcements I believe.

I was about to buy my tickets for this but apparently my E-ticket will be replaced by a wristband that'll be delivered to my address at some point, but I'm also planning on being at Rock Werchter the week before, and then just travelling to this afterwards! When do the wristbands normally get sent out? As long as it isn't as last minute as the week before I'll be fine obviously!

2 minutes ago, AlexMacca said:

I was about to buy my tickets for this but apparently my E-ticket will be replaced by a wristband that'll be delivered to my address at some point, but I'm also planning on being at Rock Werchter the week before, and then just travelling to this afterwards! When do the wristbands normally get sent out? As long as it isn't as last minute as the week before I'll be fine obviously!

As far as I know you can redeem your e-ticket at the entrance in case you missed the delivery of the wristband. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AlexMacca said:

6 minutes ago, CCester said:

As far as I know you can redeem your e-ticket at the entrance in case you missed the delivery of the wristband. 

i was worried about the same issue but sure I read something along the lines of what CCester statedabout being able to redeem the e-ticket at the festival.

12 minutes ago, Dales said:

i was worried about the same issue but sure I read something along the lines of what CCester statedabout being able to redeem the e-ticket at the festival.

9 minutes ago, Nickdp said:

Yeah its fine, my wristband never turned up and my mates came after the event. Eticket is fine

Ahhhh great, I thought that this could be the case anyway, don't have to worry then sorted!

2 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Got my ticket today - 4 day ones are back on Festicket so got involved. Saved about £40 on the planned 3 day + Wednesday ticket. I'm hopeful about the last two headliners but its already a brilliant lineup for me - so much I want to see so I'm in!

4 days are sold out on Festicket ? Did you get VIP? 

Just now, AlexMacca said:

A few seemed to go back on sale before, I was going to get one but waited to know a bit more about the wristband situation on here and when I went back they had gone again, typical!

I think certain browsers show as available but when you go to buy they say not available 

I just bit the financial bullet and bought 3+1 

I’m assuming I will have to have two separate wristbands?? 

53 minutes ago, Hailhail said:

It’s realistic Macool have The Strokes one month after Primavera Sound BCN? Any mention about Exclusive Performance in Spain by Primavera?

Still hope. They play in Portugal the day after the potential Mad Cool vacant headline slot Friday so they are nearby at prime time.