Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

12 minutes ago, sariris said:

They didn't say anything about the fnac pack being sold out, are you sure? :( Send a tweet to mad cool or fnac! I'm sure they'll reply.

+ I don't think MCR is playing NOS Alive... it'll probably be another band/artist

I’ve given up and just bought 3 + 1 will just avoid checking any new releases 😅

1 hour ago, Burrito88 said:

The Strokes have announced as headliners for Three Points (iii) in Miami 1st/2nd May. 
I am holding out hope that Mad Cool will be their next announcement 🤞

E8EB9042-DCF8-4D2C-9ABE-CD6682D5694D.jpeg

I find it weird that Strokes immediately posted about the non european festivals they have been added to but they didn't for Primavera. It's almost like they didn't want to shine too much light on their European appearance before they drop a tour announcement 🙄 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clasher said:

The Strokes dropping tour dates in the afternoon. We shall know soon enough. 

If they don't get announced for Mad Cool and there is still the two headliner spots it puts me in a bit of a pickle! 

Do I buy tickets for the tour (assuming they play in England) or hope for the best and pray they play Mad Cool. Same applies for MCR! 

12 minutes ago, Luke Routledge said:

If they don't get announced for Mad Cool and there is still the two headliner spots it puts me in a bit of a pickle! 

Do I buy tickets for the tour (assuming they play in England) or hope for the best and pray they play Mad Cool. Same applies for MCR! 

I'm getting tickets for MCR @ MK regardless. If they happen to come to Mad cool i'll be over the moon with seeing them twice.

My other half got us killer tickets for christmas, see them at the end of May in manchester and then again at MC, 5 week gap i think ?

Just now, lukecork said:

I'm getting tickets for MCR @ MK regardless. If they happen to come to Mad cool i'll be over the moon with seeing them twice.

My other half got us killer tickets for christmas, see them at the end of May in manchester and then again at MC, 5 week gap i think ?

We did the same with the killers. Got tickets to see them in Boro only for them to be announced two days later!!

To be honest I am trying to see the positives. Most likely going to be clashes everywhere so at least the Killers wont be a priority 

4 minutes ago, Luke Routledge said:

We did the same with the killers. Got tickets to see them in Boro only for them to be announced two days later!!

To be honest I am trying to see the positives. Most likely going to be clashes everywhere so at least the Killers wont be a priority 

Yeah, the party i'll be with  wanna go  see Killers as a priority, I cant remember the exact day split but I remember the Thursday being stacked! with Four tet and Peggy Gou possibly clashing.

Edited by lukecork

So... that NOS Alive announcement is The Strokes then. I reaaaaally hope Mad Cool announces them today with MCR so we can breathe again!!!

Don’t trust that “soon” tho, that's what they've been saying about the headliners and it's almost february!!! I think we'll know the full line up by may.

Edited by sariris

7 minutes ago, lukecork said:

I'm really gonna throw this out there, Queen are playing Madrid on the 7th & 8th of July.

*Eyes emoji*

The problem is, that's actually too close. It would be odd to play 2 shows (in an arena?) and then play a festival in the same city. 

On the Strokes, I guess we'll know today, tomorrow, or at the very very latest, Friday morning then. Please don't have fucked this up Mad Cool.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, lukecork said:

I'm really gonna throw this out there, Queen are playing Madrid on the 7th & 8th of July.

*Eyes emoji*

Stranger things have happened but I hope they don't and we get someone else. Not that I have an issue with them, I am going on the 7th to see them as my girlfriend was keen to see them.

It would be such a let down to be talking about MCR, The Strokes etc and to end up with half of Queen. Whoever we get, I do have faith that they will be decent booking.

1 minute ago, The Martini Police said:

The problem is, that's actually too close. It would be odd to play 2 shows (in an arena?) and then play a festival in the same city. 

On the Strokes, I guess we'll know today, tomorrow, or at the very very latest, Friday morning then. Please don't have fucked this up Mad Cool.

I agree, just wanted to throw a new fresh name in the mix of things haha! I wouldn't be surprised though, they'll bring money in like. 

Do we expect an announcement Friday afternoon then?