Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

8 hours ago, Luke Routledge said:

They got announced as support for Frank Turner's Lost Evening Festival in Berlin last week. Such a random booking! 

Yeah I spotted that. Not quite the pair I anticipated, but clearly if that's what each party wanted, why the hell not.

I did briefly wonder if Muse could be a left-field big name for this until Matt Bellamy said 2020 will be a minimal touring year for them. Also pondered Foo Fighters and the Chilis but they seem to have gone quiet on extra tour announcements, especially in the case of the latter with the view they're not gonna announcement any more dates to follow their June shows.

2 hours ago, clasher said:

I think we'll get Frank Ocean.

Couldn't care less about him, would be fun to see what that did to primavera topic though.

I was a bit gutted when Frank wasn’t announced for Prima, I already have tickets and said to my partner I’ll only be annoyed if he’s announced for another festival... a tour is fine.

Don’t think I could justify two abroad festivals 😂

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Exactly! But the "new date" that has been floating around is the same as the one in the poster, so I assume it's the same source. 

The first poster was leaked online by Eventim. The new one was seen multiple times in the city (Bonn) and an insider in a german forum confirmed it's true and their only solo gig in Germany (he wasn't sure about festivals). Capacity is probably around 10.000.

14 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Why do you think that? Frank isn’t exactly an easy artist to book.

I don't think or expect it really, I phrased that awkwardly. The Strokes were expected for this, didn't (yet) happen, and if the rumours of talks with them breaking down are true, we're missing a big name. Frank was widely expected for both Coachella and Primavera, didn't happen. I put 2 and 2 together, got 5 and decided to still run with it, purely because it would be amusing.

8 minutes ago, Traci said:

Does anyone know where you can get a 4 ticket or 4 day pack? Website says sold out 

Are there any other outlets? 
Thanks in advance 

I think if it's sold out then it's sold out... You might be able to try spanish ticketmaster? Failing that, the FNAC 4 day tickets are available for only €30 more, and that includes some extra bits. Better than buying a 3 day and a single day hahaha

8 minutes ago, NowTHISIsPodracing said:

I think if it's sold out then it's sold out... You might be able to try spanish ticketmaster? Failing that, the FNAC 4 day tickets are available for only €30 more, and that includes some extra bits. Better than buying a 3 day and a single day hahaha

Thanks - the FNAC are sold out too 😐