Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

3 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

I think that Eminem, with the due differences, is like Bob Dylan is: you don't go to his show for the live performance, nor the atmosphere, it is just something that you owe to the "you of the past"

No one can be as bad as Dylan. I saw him about 30 year's ago and he was ok a bit dodgy but felt good as it was Dylan after all a true legend. I took my partner to see him at BST last year and it was the worse live performance I have ever seen. She was not impressed and has lost all faith in my judgement about who to go and see live if she does not already now their music. Dylan is now the emperors new clothes, most people do not want to see how bad he now is. We left early like lots of others as it was embarrassing to watch. 

49 minutes ago, Kusy said:

maybe Killing Joke for Brixton

That would be a little ambitious for them, their last gig was at the Roundhouse. I gave that a miss as I thought they were a bit expensive and thought I had spent enough already on other tickets.

I would be pleased if they were at Brixton as it would open up the possibility of ticket deals. Love like Blood is still one of my favourite songs.

59 minutes ago, Dales said:

That would be a little ambitious for them, their last gig was at the Roundhouse. I gave that a miss as I thought they were a bit expensive and thought I had spent enough already on other tickets.

I would be pleased if they were at Brixton as it would open up the possibility of ticket deals. Love like Blood is still one of my favourite songs.

3 hours ago, lukecork said:

So MCR to do June 20th, Glasto is 24th-28th. Brixton academy are announcing a show at 10AM today, possibly an MCR warm up? 

After Glasto I'm hoping they'll have a week or twos rest and come to Madrid, wishful thinking.

The Brixton show announcement today was the National.

15 minutes ago, NowTHISIsPodracing said:

I think there's a good albeit small chance of Catfish and the Bottlemen being announced.. Did a show in Madrid last year, and have announced a gig in London, plus they're already announced for a few summer festivals 

They got announced as support for Frank Turner's Lost Evening Festival in Berlin last week. Such a random booking! 

41 minutes ago, Luke Routledge said:

They got announced as support for Frank Turner's Lost Evening Festival in Berlin ladst week. Such a random booking! 

Amazing. If Frank Turner fancies accompanying his namesake Carter to Madrid too that would be cool

Edited by wro_lap

6 hours ago, NowTHISIsPodracing said:

I think there's a good albeit small chance of Catfish and the Bottlemen being announced.. Did a show in Madrid last year, and have announced a gig in London, plus they're already announced for a few summer festivals 

I could not see them with a headliner slot  but could do second tier. The only thing, I am not sure if they will be adding more second tier acts. They seem to have 4 every day. But who knows, they would certainly be welcome by me if they can fit them in. Mt thoughts are they are to big to just add without giving them some sort of status.