Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

2 minutes ago, sariris said:

lol MCR would 100% be headlining this. Every time I check any tweet made by Mad Cool there's a bunch of people asking for them as headliners. Well, almost everyone actually. (me included)

Lots of my friends are actually waiting for them to be announced so they can get the tickets for Friday.

They totally deserve that headlining spot. And I really hope they'll be there.

As for Liam Gallagher, I don't think so. I think he would've been announced by now...

I think your right about LG, he would have announced himself by now. However, I do enjoy the fun to be had when some one mentions his name in relation to any festival lineup. Sometimes, I think there would be less horror if Gary Glitter was suggested.

I agree if they could get MCR people would travel for that. Lets hope they are working on it.

2 minutes ago, sariris said:

lol MCR would 100% be headlining this. Every time I check any tweet made by Mad Cool there's a bunch of people asking for them as headliners. Well, almost everyone actually. (me included)

Lots of my friends are actually waiting for them to be announced so they can get the tickets for Friday.

They totally deserve that headlining spot. And I really hope they'll be there.

As for Liam Gallagher, I don't think so. I think he would've been announced by now...

Tbf, it seems like the same people asking in every publication.

MCR are big amongst a good proportion of the Spanish public for reasons I don't entirely understand. I don't think I've ever listened a single song from them. Guess they diserve the headliner spot because of the reunion but the interest will probably wind down afterwards. 

What about Bad Bunny, C Tangana, etc? Given how up they are in PS lineup could they have a chance in MC? The current lineup is too strong for them to be given the Friday but I'm running out of names. 

3 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

Tbf, it seems like the same people asking in every publication.

MCR are big amongst a good proportion of the Spanish public for reasons I don't entirely understand. I don't think I've ever listened a single song from them. Guess they diserve the headliner spot because of the reunion but the interest will probably wind down afterwards. 

What about Bad Bunny, C Tangana, etc? Given how up they are in PS lineup could they have a chance in MC? The current lineup is too strong for them to be given the Friday but I'm running out of names. 

MCR are HOT right now and seems like their touring schedule will be minimum this year, MC would be smart to cash in on this. I'd imagine their day would sell BIG.

• Upvote 1

Idk, I don't think that it's the same people but let's see what happens!!

I read somewhere that Mad Cool didn't like reggaeton/electrolatino/whatever, so I wouldn't expect Bad Bunny/J Balvin/C Tangana/... to be there 😕

As for the announcement, maybe on monday?? next week for sure.

3 minutes ago, DomenicoZappala said:

My Chemical Romance are playing Milton Keynes in England and its being announced on Monday 20th January. That's 100% happening (found out from work) so do we reckon we could see some more of their announcements (eg mad cool) coming thick and fast after that? 

I imagine so, the uk date is obviously taking priority at the moment. Where do you work if you don’t mind me asking?

Hayley Williams of Paramore also going solo and announcing material for the end of Jan, not sure where she'd bill as a solo artist tbh.

Obviously not a headline spot but would be good to see her somewhere on the line up, if her material is 80's inspired like the last paramore record was it was solid.

Edited by lukecork

8 minutes ago, Hook said:

I'm just saying not to take MCR for granted too...

I take everything with a pinch of salt regarding festivals and football transfer rumours haha, The fantasy talk is great but never get my hopes up.  I'll believe it when i see it, sadly I'm a united fan and I feel like i've seen us sign Wesley Sneijder about 15 times.

Edited by lukecork
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Hook said:

I'm just saying not to take MCR for granted too...

Yes, its very easy to get caught up in what you might want, as if you can some how will something to happen.

But at the moment MCR are as good or bad a shout as any other name we don't have solid information on.

1 hour ago, neacaisa said:

Strokes was probably the headliner that Primavera was expecting green light from. Pavement leaked the poster a day prior to the Strokes announcing the tour, at least that's my interpretation of it.

So I expect the tour being announced today with or without Mad Cool in it. 

Where is the tour then?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, So Sad Simon said:

Let the record show that I accidentally 'loved' this comment when I actually meant to downvote it as it's a dickish comment.

And, yes, I've tried to change it but it sadly won't let me 😞

How is it ‘dickish’ if I call out someone’s lie?

Bit of a ‘dickish’ piece of cyber bullying from you here Simon