Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

33 minutes ago, Red Day said:

Booked accommodation somewhere near Real Madrid stadium. Does the tube at nights go anywhere near there ?

Nice one. 

Metro will leave you directly there if open (in 2018 opened all night, no clue about next year). Either way there are always buses that take you to Plaza Castilla which is quite close.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hook said:

Nice one. 

Metro will leave you directly there if open (in 2018 opened all night, no clue about next year). Either way there are always buses that take you to Plaza Castilla which is quite close.

Thanks for the info, appreciated 

I went to Mad Cool this year and checked this forum almost daily but never got involved. Also going this year (It’s such a solid lineup and I’m really hoping all these MCR rumours are true) so decided to make an account. 

If you’re going this year don’t make the same mistake I did. We got a hotel in central Madrid and it was a pain getting back every night. We’ll definitely be staying either near the festival site or Plaza Castilla (shuttle bus drop off) this year!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Big Kahuna said:

Keep intrigued by second headliner for Friday, beside STROKES:

Best Option: Arcade Fire

Worst: Post Malone

Impossible: Aerosmith

Buzzing: MCR, Tame Impala, Tyler TC

Exhilarating: LCD Soundsystem

I exclude Liam cause he,ll be second fiddler at best.

All gossip & wishes, no information

I'd probably sell my mother to a combo Tame Impala + LCD Soundsystem, but I guess I'm keeping mum for a while longer

1 hour ago, DDave said:

Still think they'll be loads and loads of 3 day (Thu, Fri, Sat) tickets left. 

You’re probably correct.  I was going to go for that and skip the Wednesday but Wolf Alice and Creeper were worth the extra 10 euros. Another couple of things to my taste on the Weds would be good

That's frustrating. Had my eye on this festival as it's the best lineup I've seen so far for 2020. Didn't think it would sell out yet. Anyone know what the "FNAC Pack - 4 Day Tickets" are on the website? They don't seem to be on sale yet. Is it too late to sign up to get those? 

Edited by Diamond24

11 hours ago, Diamond24 said:

That's frustrating. Had my eye on this festival as it's the best lineup I've seen so far for 2020. Didn't think it would sell out yet. Anyone know what the "FNAC Pack - 4 Day Tickets" are on the website? They don't seem to be on sale yet. Is it too late to sign up to get those? 

I bought one in 2018. I got a pack with a mug and a tote bag. I think there's been a tweet kicking around from them advertising it.

56 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

I went to book tickets at 8pm last night... only to realise it’s sold out.

I know it’s around £40 more expensive, but is it a viable option to buy a 3 day ticket then a 1 day ticket for the remaining day? Is that practical? Would rather get the full experience.

Think that's what they're wanting people to do, more money for them.