Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

27 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

I haven't actually seen anywhere that he's exclusive to BBK? 

Kendrick Lamar -que ofrecerá este único show en el Estado- es el rapero más influyente del género, y uno de los artistas más relevantes de la historia de la música, ganador de un Premio Pulitzer y de un Oscar, y de los pocos (si no el único) en colocar varios de sus trabajos en la mayoría de las listas de los mejores discos de la última década. Su interés por temas políticos y sociales, sumado al lirismo de sus composiciones, lo han convertido en un creador que trasciende el ámbito musical para ser una de las personalidades más influyentes de la cultura popular de nuestro siglo.

6 minutes ago, Degu said:

Kendrick Lamar -que ofrecerá este único show en el Estado- es el rapero más influyente del género, y uno de los artistas más relevantes de la historia de la música, ganador de un Premio Pulitzer y de un Oscar, y de los pocos (si no el único) en colocar varios de sus trabajos en la mayoría de las listas de los mejores discos de la última década. Su interés por temas políticos y sociales, sumado al lirismo de sus composiciones, lo han convertido en un creador que trasciende el ámbito musical para ser una de las personalidades más influyentes de la cultura popular de nuestro siglo.

'Kendrick Lamar - who will offer this unique show in the State - is the most influential rapper of the genre, and one of the most relevant artists in the history of music, winner of a Pulitzer Prize and an Oscar, and of the few (yes not the only one) in placing several of his works on most of the lists of the best albums of the last decade. His interest in political and social issues, coupled with the lyricism of his compositions, have made him a creator who transcends the musical field to be one of the most influential personalities of the popular culture of our century.  '

I'm guessing the exclusivity is lost in translation? I'm not doubting your ability to read your own language ?

7 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

'Kendrick Lamar - who will offer this unique show in the State - is the most influential rapper of the genre, and one of the most relevant artists in the history of music, winner of a Pulitzer Prize and an Oscar, and of the few (yes not the only one) in placing several of his works on most of the lists of the best albums of the last decade. His interest in political and social issues, coupled with the lyricism of his compositions, have made him a creator who transcends the musical field to be one of the most influential personalities of the popular culture of our century.  '

I'm guessing the exclusivity is lost in translation? I'm not doubting your ability to read your own language ?

Yeah that 'unique show in the state' sounds like a very Spanish way to say exclusive to me. He's out. 

In english the text are different. You have reason.

https://www.bilbaobbklive.com/en/bilbao-bbk-live-kendrick-lamar-the-killers-pet-shop-boys-y-bad-bunny-encabezan-las-primeras-confirmaciones/

Pulitzer Prize winning Kendrick Lamar brings his heart-stopping live show to Bilbao BBK Live for the first time. The most influential rapper’s political and social commentary and albums like DAMN and To Pimp a Butterfly have ensured his place amongst the all time greats. The Killers will make a welcome return to Bilbao, all the way from their native Las Vegas to serve up one of their thrilling live shows, with a brand new record under their arm and new songs to unleash. 

I hope MC is awaiting new tour confirmations in order to fill the second spot on Friday, assuming Strokes gets the other one. So till the chosen target gets available we will not get the lineup at the top.

if it,s the case, I think Arcade Fire will be the perfect choice to complete headliners.

Also think that the undercard needs stamina in Wednesday and, obviously, Friday. Solid reliable Bands ready to join at reasonable expense will be no difficult to find.

Lets hope that instant success in sales do not derívate in PS alike autoindulgence

Edited by Big Kahuna

23 minutes ago, young_contra said:

perhaps this is just a one time thing though? they're usually connected to this kind of events

Usually regine and win do things like this yeah but this is a whole band thing which requires a lot more logistically so wouldnt be too surprising if they kept it up with some more shows. And someone on the all points east thread said they'd heard arcade fire were offered some EU shows so maybe a long shot but fingers are crossed! 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

What hints?

No Strokes in Lolla Stockholm when they were a sure thing there a few weeks ago.

RW was apparently waiting for a band to start announcing names, but there have been no surprises yet (was not PJ as one user said in this forum)

Plus the leak by HAIM was supposed to be the line up announcement before going on sale. However we got another one with more names but no Strokes.

Maybe they are still holding on to the announcement but seems like they pulled out to me. Post Malone looks like one of Friday's headliners.

6 minutes ago, Hook said:

No Strokes in Lolla Stockholm when they were a sure thing there a few weeks ago.

RW was apparently waiting for a band to start announcing names, but there have been no surprises yet (was not PJ as one user said in this forum)

Plus the leak by HAIM was supposed to be the line up announcement before going on sale. However we got another one with more names but no Strokes.

Maybe they are still holding on to the announcement but seems like they pulled out to me. Post Malone looks like one of Friday's headliners.

Not pulled out, but as usual with The Strokes, things are taking a long time. Also to get permission to announce. They are giving the organizers always a hard time. 

But I think it will be ok this time.

Edited by Ken19
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6