Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

23 minutes ago, clasher said:

Why aren't you using ticketmaster? It's cheaper... 

And in case you didn't see - you can get 10% discount for Iberia flights (1.-18.7.) using the code MADCOOL20

Wish you’d posted that earlier, that explains why flight prices seem to have rocketed since this morning (pre-sale) ??

1 minute ago, moonraker76 said:

Not sure Ticketmaster cheaper is it? Just had a quick check and it looked more expensive. 

Not when Festicket add their "modest" 16,4€ (per ticket, not order!) of booking fee.

Not even sure they are shipping wristbands, as you only have the eTicket delivery option. If they aren't... oh the 2018 flashbacks...

We're booked, really looking forward to this now, they've played a blinder with the line up so far.

Son was in charge of getting tickets because I was on a run starting at 11, and he also had a nightmare getting the order through on Festicket - and the confirmation emails took a while to get through but all in order now.

20 minutes ago, clasher said:

Not even sure they are shipping wristbands, as you only have the eTicket delivery option. If they aren't... oh the 2018 flashbacks...

When I booked for 2018 through ticketmaster I got an eTicket as well as the wristband delivered around February. I wouldn’t worry too much about it :) 

-edit- just checked, yeah the ticketmaster orders include wristband delivery 

Edited by robmongascy

Just now, robmongascy said:

When I booked for 2018 through ticketmaster I got an eTicket as well as the wristband delivered around February. I wouldn’t worry too much about it :) 

Ticketmaster is shipping, I'm not sure Festicket is. I booked through ticketmaster both in 2018 and today, I'm not expecting any trouble.

Just now, The life of Pablo said:

Where do you put the discount code? 

After you put in your details I believe. Obviously you have to book via Iberia.com

43 minutes ago, clasher said:

Not when Festicket add their "modest" 16,4€ (per ticket, not order!) of booking fee.

This year it was very esay swapping ticket for wristbands. Nothing like 2018 so it will be ok. Though saying that imagine there will be alot of day ticket visitors on the weds. Yeah wasnt impressed by the booking fee.

2 minutes ago, clasher said:

That's basically a quarter of tickets sold in less than six hours. Impressed. 

For the people who went this year - did they manage to get rid of the annoying VIP spaces in front of the main stages? Is the sound still very good? 

Yep, no VIP spaces. This year's attendance was not high (45k per day more or less) so it would have been terrible to keep them. I guess they will do the same for 2020.

Sound still amazing, but screens at the main stages were way smaller. Hope they fix that and bring back the ones from 2018.

• Like 1