Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

i think they really are taking the route they had 2 years ago, announcing as much as possible earlier than the competition. it was the same in 2018 and in the end Werchter had a similar line up.

i will wait to see what Werchter and Primavera have to offer, becuase i tend to belive they will be a bit stronger

Just now, neacaisa said:

i think they really are taking the route they had 2 years ago, announcing as much as possible earlier than the competition. it was the same in 2018 and in the end Werchter had a similar line up.

i will wait to see what Werchter and Primavera have to offer, becuase i tend to belive they will be a bit stronger

I think that’s a decent strategy. Lets you see what your booking. Really strange RW hasn’t announced anything yet. I can only think it’s (if) Pearl Jam announcing next Friday, assuming rumours are correct. I’m holding off to see if PJ are at RW before deciding which euro festival I’ll go to. They will swing it for me as all festivals seem to have similar line ups

i might have missed the discussion about this, but why is not pearl jam considered a big possibility here, but just for werchter?

they help a lot to sold out 2 years ago and it would make sense to wait for their announcement. they are also out for pretty much any other festival in spain, as benicassim and bbk announced their headliners. 

30 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

i might have missed the discussion about this, but why is not pearl jam considered a big possibility here, but just for werchter?

they help a lot to sold out 2 years ago and it would make sense to wait for their announcement. they are also out for pretty much any other festival in spain, as benicassim and bbk announced their headliners. 

If the leaked dates are true, then MC isn't on the list.  It's only RW and one other festival (maybe Norway or the likes).  Other dates are arena.

6 minutes ago, Red Day said:

If the leaked dates are true, then MC isn't on the list.  It's only RW and one other festival (maybe Norway or the likes).  Other dates are arena.

They are rumored to play RW, and Lollapalooza Paris and Stockholm as only festivals. Also, 10th July is likely to be their London show.