Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

5 hours ago, amfest12 said:

Green Day maybe? no Spanish date yet and have some gigs around Primavera time, might be two headliner left for Friday. 

don't know how fast but Thursday really strong and some very good names the other days, it will sell better than this year for sure

There's a long gap between the last Hella Mega show on June 29th and the first US show a few weeks later, so I'm not sure the schedule really allows for that.

4 hours ago, clasher said:

Getting back from the festival was quite the pain in 2018. There's one metro line running, but it doesn't go to the center. Get something near the last stop, as it's way easier to get downtown in the day than getting back from the festival at night. Was the last stop Nuevos Ministerios? Not sure, people who know better and/or have been this year will correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah it was Neuvos Ministerios, with a bus from there to Atocha, which is what I ended up doing as my hotel was near to Atocha. The walk through an exhibition site to the nearby station was a killer.

Not as convenient as the way there, when I got a direct Cercinias train as the airport line has a stop at Valdebebas right by the festival site, but at 2am/3am, I guess beggars can't be choosers.

22 minutes ago, missnutmeg said:

Sorry, just seen your post, is the presale over now? ?

Yup ..... no idea how or if this will sell out (it didn't this year but has previous years).... but even if it does, I can't imagine it being an instant sell out. Anyone know if they give low ticket warnings? Would be nice to hold out as long as I can to assess options

9 hours ago, Slix_Trix said:

Yup ..... no idea how or if this will sell out (it didn't this year but has previous years).... but even if it does, I can't imagine it being an instant sell out. Anyone know if they give low ticket warnings? Would be nice to hold out as long as I can to assess options

They will give warnings, they did yesterday with the presale. Also, Sunday prices are limited to first 15,000 tickets so prices will go up when they are gone. 

Can't see a sold out happening soon but the first batch should go quickly. 

9 hours ago, Slix_Trix said:

The current prices of the 3/4-days tickets are valid only for the first 15000 purchases, so the price increase will give us some info. 

6 minutes ago, clasher said:

What are the chances of Supergrass now they've been announced for Bilbao? They aren't supposed to be headliners i guess, so unlikely but not ruled out? 

I am not too sure but The Rapture and Hinds are there too to name two....I wouldnt begrudge Supergrass and The Murder Capital ( biased  ?? ) if they could share two more.