Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

Wednesday: Taylor Swift, TOP, Wolf Alice,Yungblud, Sports Team, SFDK, Natos y Waor, Hinds

Thursday: Billie Eilish, The Killers, Deftones, Cage the Elephant, Foals, Refused, Sigrid, Finneas, Pale Waves

Friday: Alt J, HAIM, Jaime Cullum, Richard Hawley, Nothing But Thieves, Tones and I, Tove Lo, Tycho

Saturday: KOL,  Pixies, Khalid, Diplo, Major Lazer, London Grammar, Modeselektor, Paul Weller, The Rapture, Blood Red Shoes, Tom Grennan

Edited by Naran Jitu
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Naran Jitu said:

Wednesday: Taylor Swift, TOP, Wolf Alice,Yungblud, Sports Team, SFDK, Natos y Waor, Hinds

Thursday: Billie Eilish, The Killers, Deftones, Cage the Elephant, Foals, Refused, Sigrid, Finneas, Pale Waves

Friday: Alt J, HAIM, Jaime Cullum, Richard Hawley, Nothing But Thieves, Tones and I, Tove Lo, Tycho

Saturday: KOL,  Pixies, Khalid, Diplo, Major Lazer, London Grammar, Modeselektor, Paul Weller, The Rapture, Blood Red Shoes, Tom Grennan

At least one of us can see it lol. Nice one.

10 minutes ago, clasher said:

Taylor/TOP
Killers/Billie
TBA/TBA?
KOL/?

Seems like we're getting 7-8 headliners. If Taylor and The Killers - objectively the biggest names so far - aren't headlining solo, no chance KOL will...

We thought that this year about Bon Iver though. Impossible to say at this stage, I think.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

We thought that this year about Bon Iver though. Impossible to say at this stage, I think.

to be honest, if prophets of rage were branded headliners, vampire weekend could have co headlined too. 

i don't think it's really that important. 

Well i feel that friday puts us back at square 1. With which big act will play friday opens up the mcr, ratm, foos debate but could be drake at this point. Im pretty sure faith no more will be somewhere. There headline and genre system is very erratic. I remember watchin dua lipa straight after nin, kasabian straight after peal jam. Though they clashed 1975 with the cure. Who knows what happens next? Im happy so far.

15 minutes ago, pryce said:

To be fair the day breakdowns make it look stronger 

I really like the Thursday with the more rock orientated line up.  Wednesday other than Wolf Alice doesn't do it for me.  The other two days have a couple of things I'd watch although nothing stands out as a must see.  Be interesting to see what else gets added.  

1 minute ago, Jericode said:

The Saturday is looking the least interesting for me personally. Swift, Pilots and Wolf Alice onWednesday; Killers and Foals on the Thursday; Alt-J, NBT and HAIM on Friday. 3-Day ticket is looking appealing, even if I'll have to sell my Foals Cardiff ticket :P 

Isn't a 4 day ticket 10 euros more? Worth it for that.