Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

5 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

A young British lad with a hoarse voice that will give you goosebumps' to me seems more like someone with ballads and also Sam Fender isn't particularly hoarse? 

Chances are it'll be one of these new generation of buskers come good.

2 minutes ago, Red Day said:

The description doesn't fill me with hope that it'll be anything to get excited about.  Young suggests the likes of the boy fender or capaldi.

Fender is touring in Mid June supporting The Killers so could well be free in early July.

I saw him at Electric Picnic last year, not my cup of tea, but pretty popular.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PintoMcGuinness said:

Fender is touring in Mid June supporting The Killers so could well be free in early July.

I saw him at Electric Picnic last year, not my cup of tea, but pretty popular.

These guys are insanely popular these days although I can't quite understand why.  We have a new arena in Aberdeen where Gerry Cinnamon is doing the largest ever all standing indoor gig in Scotland. 16,000 tickets sold out in hours. World of music has gone crazy.

1 minute ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Wikipedia says he's irish? Is that wrong? Cause the clue says British

Think his dad might be..but he was born and lives in London, and his voice is as Hoarse as they come. He’s been teasing new music for a while as well. Could be wrong though. Tom Walker also a shout.

2 hours ago, Red Day said:

These guys are insanely popular these days although I can't quite understand why.  We have a new arena in Aberdeen where Gerry Cinnamon is doing the largest ever all standing indoor gig in Scotland. 16,000 tickets sold out in hours. World of music has gone crazy.

Gerry has just sold out Hampden in no time at at all this morning. 50,000+ tickets.