Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

Just been round Europe last week to watch them in Prague, Hamburg and Amsterdam, seeing them in Leeds this weekend as well. Great addition to any festival lineup. Got to meet Laura-May couple of years ago as well she was great.

46 minutes ago, moz4pm said:

Just been round Europe last week to watch them in Prague, Hamburg and Amsterdam, seeing them in Leeds this weekend as well. Great addition to any festival lineup. Got to meet Laura-May couple of years ago as well she was great.

Had never heard of them but just taken a listen and like what I've heard. They're playing near me next week. I assume from your tour that they are good live|?

22 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Had never heard of them but just taken a listen and like what I've heard. They're playing near me next week. I assume from your tour that they are good live|?

Yeah absolutely, ace live, Stephen Ansell really pounds on those drums and they've got great chemistry together on stage.

Here's a few songs from each album to get you going. Once you hear how many stone cold hits they have you'll be surprised they aren't bigger than they are.

It's getting boring by the sea

I wish I was someone better

Don't ask

Light it up

Colours fade

in time to voices

cold

je me perds

lost kids

welcome home

an animal

the perfect mess