Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

3 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Is she? Not seen that- although was obv she would be a headliner.

Foals I don't think will be tho.

"Superstar Taylor Swift will be performing at her first concert in Spain after a nine year absence, and will do so as the headliner for Mad Cool 2020." 

In Spanish it reads more like she is one headliner rather than THE headliner though. 

Edited by yosoyyoberdi

1 minute ago, Muppetmark said:

liam gallagher 

I thought him but would you class it as rock? Guess it's only the person quoting it's opinion, my other thought was Johnny Marr but aside from The Smiths and solo wouldnt know what his third 'phase' was, a lot to choose from :lol:

Just now, AAlex said:

I thought him but would you class it as rock? Guess it's only the person quoting it's opinion, my other thought was Johnny Marr but aside from The Smiths and solo wouldnt know what his third 'phase' was, a lot to choose from :lol:

Marr also played this year so wouldn't be him anyway.

4 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Strange wording, probably just translation but surely it should be "he has never stopped evolving" rather than "he never stopped evolving" which implies he is either dead or he never stopped evolving up to now when has stopped.

Someone who is better than me at Spanish can confirm, but I'm pretty sure the Spanish quote does say 'has never stopped'. It also says British rather than English, though you don't need to know any Spanish to spot that bit.

Also, Jarvis Cocker?