Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

26 minutes ago, MarmK said:

I'm really not feeling this line up so far.

Likewise. Have checked out flight costs, accommodation etc but it’s not floating my boat. All the festivals so far announced are too pop oriented for my tastes

8 hours ago, Red Day said:

Likewise. Have checked out flight costs, accommodation etc but it’s not floating my boat. All the festivals so far announced are too pop oriented for my tastes

Same. But I'm not sure if that's down to available acts playing as it seems like there's not that many big rock bands playing tours next year, or at least willing to announce 2020 tours so far, or just festivals actively chasing the pop dollar.

Though could easily be both.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Foals have got to be near certain, the Cardiff Castle date falls in the middle of the festival and is nowhere near their other tour dates. They've got to have a festival show or something near it.

I've got tickets for the Cardiff show but I'm already getting tempted by Mad Cool this year so if they played it I could happily sell those off.