Mad Cool Festival 2020

Superunknown

37 minutes ago, robmongascy said:

As mentioned earlier in the thread I’d be surprised if Green Day weren’t a good shout, given no Spanish dates yet on their tour for next year

Green Day played yesterday in Madrid and they are playing in Sevilla this weekend.

The official radio station for these  concerts confirmed that no more Green Day in Spain until 2021.

2 hours ago, Mondo-kun said:

Found it on Twitter, don't know how legit is it, but now we have another rumour.

UPD. Sorry, it’s about My Chemical Romance. 
Изображение

Hello yes that's me hahaha. Been screenshotted and posted on Twitter by a mate clearly. Yeah I'd heard this from another lad on twitter myself, it's also the same info @Matt42 had and was saying in the R&L thread.

40 minutes ago, robmongascy said:

Rumblings going around of Rage Against The Machine getting back together. Not sure how legit it is though. 

Can't see why they'd bother tbh (aside from the money). Prophets of Rage seem to suit the band better as they get to play all the hits without the lead singer.