BigMarv

Worthy View (or alternatives)

2 hours ago, waynewdk said:

Will there be any other fees when booking?

i can only see ;

tent price + £50 parking + £2.50 parking admin fees, is this correct ?

thanks

I was wondering the same. Has there been a booking fee with Worthy View in previous years? 

Edited by Saoirsee

10 minutes ago, Saoirsee said:

Has there been a booking fee with Worthy View in previous years? 

has there been anything WITHOUT a booking fee in recent years?

(i don't know whether or not there is a booking fee with WV, i just cannot imagine there would not be).

26 minutes ago, sophiemarie said:

Anybody know what the URL will be for tomorrow's sale? Would it be glastonbury.seetickets.com again?

(I'm trying to idiot-proof my group chat...)

yes. :) 

Hi, does anyone know how strict they are about lead booker needing to be there first?

Our friend has a coach ticket so want to get on the pre-sale, but she gets there Thursday and we want to turn up Wednesday!

Getting a bit worried, last 2 days o2 connection has been shocking, and also my virgin internet has gone down again tonight, fingers crossed for tomoz 

Possibly a stupid question but can you book Worthy View for someone else? A friend has stayed there the last few years and asked if I can book them a tent in the 6pm pre-sale (as I have a coach ticket) but I don't know if I can transfer it to them/ if they can show up without me. 

NB before I get shouted at, I do realise this is a green initiative to encourage coach users but they did TRY for tickets in the coach sale, got them in main sale instead and will be travelling by NatEx, so I'd like to help if I can.

1 hour ago, ilovelanegan said:

Possibly a stupid question but can you book Worthy View for someone else? A friend has stayed there the last few years and asked if I can book them a tent in the 6pm pre-sale (as I have a coach ticket) but I don't know if I can transfer it to them/ if they can show up without me. 

NB before I get shouted at, I do realise this is a green initiative to encourage coach users but they did TRY for tickets in the coach sale, got them in main sale instead and will be travelling by NatEx, so I'd like to help if I can.

You’ll be classed as lead booker - you can add them on as a guest but I think you need to be there in person to get into WV 

WV tents sell quickly but I’ve not had an issue getting one and they go back on sale around May post returns 

3 minutes ago, kevbizarre said:

You’ll be classed as lead booker - you can add them on as a guest but I think you need to be there in person to get into WV 

WV tents sell quickly but I’ve not had an issue getting one and they go back on sale around May post returns 

Cheers - might let him try his luck at 7pm then, don't really fancy trekking up to WV to sign them in!

15 minutes ago, Ameeps said:

Anyone know if Sticklinch includes showers and bathrooms like Worthy View? No information on the Glasto page.

Someone on twitter posted a screen grab of correspondence with Glastonbury saying that it would.

27 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

For the WV purchase page. Its still showing page not found, unless theres something I havent found yet,

It won’t be open now. If I click on it, it takes me to see tickets, at work there’s a block on it

33 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

For the WV purchase page. Its still showing page not found, unless theres something I havent found yet,

They go on sale tonight from 6pm for coach people then from 7pm for general admission 

So I’m lead booker for me and my mates tonight,  I’ve not mentioned about the hill or steps to them, or that we have to pass into the festival each day, 1 of my pals likes to have a smoke too you see. Do you think I should tell them ?

1 hour ago, waynewdk said:

So I’m lead booker for me and my mates tonight,  I’ve not mentioned about the hill or steps to them, or that we have to pass into the festival each day, 1 of my pals likes to have a smoke too you see. Do you think I should tell them ?

you could sell them the beautiful view from the top ... a great place to have a smoke :) .... and I don’t even smoke or use worthy view :) 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Like 1

Couple of questions-

Does anyone know how the booking system works with respect to adding people who subsequently get tickets in resales etc?

eg Are the lead bookers able to nominate new WV campers as they are able to be confirmed?

And has anyone added people who are either working the festival or performing there?

1 hour ago, dotdash79 said:

They go on sale tonight from 6pm for coach people then from 7pm for general admission 

I know, I just hate the fact that they cant update the website to show that the page is ready to go. Its not that hard for a webmaster to sort this thing out, but apparently they wanna take the piss out of everyone leading up to the sale.

58 minutes ago, waynewdk said:

Not sure which point you’re trying to make but FYI the security checks are between car park and campsite (not campsite and festival) so your friend should be fine once in.

If you’re worried they won’t be able to fly up the hill at the end of the night, I can’t really help you there!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I know, I just hate the fact that they cant update the website to show that the page is ready to go. Its not that hard for a webmaster to sort this thing out, but apparently they wanna take the piss out of everyone leading up to the sale.

Eh?

36 minutes ago, vardyvarvar said:

Not sure which point you’re trying to make but FYI the security checks are between car park and campsite (not campsite and festival) so your friend should be fine once in.

If you’re worried they won’t be able to fly up the hill at the end of the night, I can’t really help you there!

It was the security check I was getting at cheers

1 hour ago, waynewdk said:

Que?

You're not allowed to smoke in the pre-erected camping? Not even the wackki tobakki? 

This is troubling news, as a Academy Award winning actor I need my creative juices to be flowing at all times.