Missing confirmation emails?

morph100

1 hour ago, ghostdancer1 said:

there's quite a few of us here that work in IT, so if you upload the booking complete page/file to somewhere, or email it, we might be able to pull out the booking reference number.

I work in IT as well, i searched all the files for the successful booking reference numbers and couldn't find them but i could find booking complete web page references. I think the rest is encrypted because its HTTPS? Hoping they can de-crypt and read the contents fully or look at the logs on their side and find my reference number. So far I've narrowed it down to 12,000 possible reference numbers.

If anyone has a reference number from booking between 09:24am and 09:30am that would help me narrow it down even more ?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, netspy said:

9:24 : 60049xxx
9:27 : 60055xxx

Perfect thanks, I've DM'd you for a few more digits if poss, mine went through at 09:23 or 09:24 so that one is right next to me should make finding mine a lot easier! 

2) There was an order number though wasn't there of which a screenshot was taken?

1) In the absence of a reasonable response, it may be the only persuasive element to affect change in the system. We'd all encorage a fairer system surely and negative PR, say though social media, may remain the only recourse.

Points taken however - though I would not think See would benefit from being vendictive about the case.

This is a massive long shot, but, I remember looking at some web traffic a few years ago that I thought was encrypted but it turned out the data was compressed and I was able to find the right algorithm to decompress it. I think these days there are online tools to compress/decompress data with gzip and the like. However, I think you are probably correct that in this scenario the data is encrypted in which case I don't see how anyone could decrypt it, including Seetickets. But, I'm no expert. 

2 minutes ago, clashfounder said:

This is a massive long shot, but, I remember looking at some web traffic a few years ago that I thought was encrypted but it turned out the data was compressed and I was able to find the right algorithm to decompress it. I think these days there are online tools to compress/decompress data with gzip and the like. However, I think you are probably correct that in this scenario the data is encrypted in which case I don't see how anyone could decrypt it, including Seetickets. But, I'm no expert. 

Yeah, I don't think see tickets are being unreasonable if they can't find the page in his cache- essentially he's just sent them some WhatsApp messages saying he's got the tickets- I'd be more worried if they did accept that!

It's horrible for morph and his friends who thought they had tickets, but I think if he had taken a screenshot of the confirmation page or number, then their response would have been different. As it stands it sounds like they probably don't believe/ have the proof they need, which is why they're politely saying there's nothing they can do.