Missing confirmation emails?

morph100

If anyone wants an update on my drama for the missing group....

i have found a see ticket worker, neighbour of someone I got a ticket for in a group which did get confirmation emails. They are going into work and going to look into it for me.....it ain’t over yet! 

I know I should be happy with having two successful group transactions but the group who are in limbo are my old crew from 10/15 years ago who are coming back after time off bringing up families and had them crying with joy in the morning and now in total despair and worry. What a rollercoaster! 

9 minutes ago, ManchesterGlasto said:

Oh no I really hope it works out.

we had a panic too as the person who got through didn’t screen shot or write down booking ref and then nothing came through for ages but it has now. 

How long did it take?

Bank has confirmed the worst no record of payment, failed payment or attempted payment....see confirmed booking but didn’t try to take the money?!?!

friend if friend who works at see is looking into it now but hopes and dreams are disappearing fast.

1 minute ago, morph100 said:

Bank has confirmed the worst no record of payment, failed payment or attempted payment....see confirmed booking but didn’t try to take the money?!?!

friend if friend who works at see is looking into it now but hopes and dreams are disappearing fast.

Oh no - that is gutting. And when you’re under the cosh trying to be quick it’s so easy not to screen shot etc.

18 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Sorry to hear that @morph100 - if the booking was confirmed on See's end then they should at least have tickets allocated against the registration numbers, no?

Kinda a similar scenario here. Didn't get a confirmation screen as the page crashed on payment, did get confirmation emails for our group of 6 - (I was lead booker who got the first email, then the additional 5 people's emails came in later). My credit card shows no pending transactions yet....I say yet because they are always delayed on my credit card. However, the money has left the available balance which is a good sign I think, just hasn't appeared as a completed or pending transaction yet.

Also checked See tickets order tracker as previously mentioned in this thread and the order is fully confirmed

Edited by pentura

14 minutes ago, ManchesterGlasto said:

Oh no - that is gutting. And when you’re under the cosh trying to be quick it’s so easy not to screen shot etc.

Yep lesson learnt always screenshot the confirmation screen!

still got a slim hope with a friend working at see investigating looking for technical issues.

generic support people said no booking against those people has been made. Looking like I’m fighting a loosing battle but I’m not giving up yet...

13 hours ago, morph100 said:

Unfortunately found a thread from a few years ago with the same issue, end result was no tickets as transaction wasn’t approved by bank, even after confirmation screen.

not sure how this would be the case as I had successful transactions either side of it, will phone seetickets in the morning but not looking good.

I'm a bit confused, you said that there wasn't enough money in the account, short £100?

So how did the 3rd transaction go through if there wasn't enough money in there?

30 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

I'm a bit confused, you said that there wasn't enough money in the account, short £100?

So how did the 3rd transaction go through if there wasn't enough money in there?

There was enough money, the ring fences amount didn’t add up to the amount of tickets I bought. Phoned the bank and they confirmed they ring fenced two groups not three. Bank never got a request for £300 for that group.

i clicked buy and got the booking complete page but seetickets didn’t process it.

now trying to fight a losing battle to get them to accept the issue was on their side and they should honour the booking....

Surely the booking complete page would have generated an order number. 

WzJIqOP.png

I would think that the system would have had to allocate this number - so what does it look like on their end if that booking number doesn't have you allocated to it?

6 hours ago, beefykoala said:

Surely the booking complete page would have generated an order number. 

WzJIqOP.png

I would think that the system would have had to allocate this number - so what does it look like on their end if that booking number doesn't have you allocated to it?

He doesn’t have a booking ref.

@morph100 really hope you can sort it.

32 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Any joy? 

Still fighting them but I put my chances at about 2% now. I’ve sent them all the evidence I have, internet log files, WhatsApp screenshots so they can see what I saw and said at the time.

this is for a friends group not mine, I got through 3 times so even buying 2 groups should be considered very very lucky but having got 3 confirmations then having a big celebration only to be told only 2 worked is gutting.

will focus on the positives when the rollercoaster is over regardless of the outcome I will be there but still I feel my friends pain and want to fix it if I can...