Missing confirmation emails?

morph100

Just now, UEF said:

Did you create an account in the email of the first registration used (or the email as used in the checkout?)

Both the same I didn’t change the email to mine just the name and address and then put card details in and paid.

did exactly the same 5 mins before and after and they are all fine.

7 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Tried the technique above and nothing listed, phoning seetickets in the morning to beg and plead, lesson learnt always take a photo of the confirmation screen!

Oh man, do let us know how it turns out- good luck, never heard of someone getting the confirmation screen but not the tickets

Edited by Mr.Tease

30 minutes ago, morph100 said:

None gone yet but the ring fences amount doesn’t look enough, looks about £100 short which is worrying!

groups of 6 ? or was this group you had issues with a 2 ? how many did you buy for ? total ... how much money is pending/gone ?

Edited by crazyfool1

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

please remember that there are some that failed in todays sale ... congratulations on getting yours 

Don't know why you singled my post out? Morph said he got through 3 times. I was responding to funky fairies post. 

2 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Don't know why you singled my post out? Morph said he got through 3 times. I was responding to funky fairies post. 

the second part to it  didn't appear to show empathy to those that missed out ...  but maybe I just took it wrong .... emotions running high today .... ive no complaints when people get through multiple times that the way things work 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

the second part to it  didn't appear to show empathy to those that missed out ...  but maybe I just took it wrong .... emotions running high today .... ive no complaints when people get through multiple times that the way things work 

Maybe if you're feeling raw don't go into a confirmation email thread. Not like I was bragging in a thread about people who didn't get tickets. 

He didn't even purchase the tickets. Got kicked out each time. 

I saw on twitter a few people were having issues with confirmation e-mails, mind was delayed but I was honestly that surprised to have gotten through I screengrabbed and took photos of those screengrabs, not to be at all paranoid. 

I can't imagine the feeling you've got, I really hope it all gets sorted and works out for you and your pals. 

Edited by Sargey Babes

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

please remember that there are some that failed in todays sale ... congratulations on getting yours 

You do realise you’re in a confirmation thread don’t you Crazyfool?? 

Edit. Just seen the responses. You’ve read it wrong dude. Fatyeti didn’t succeed, he just managed to get on the page. No bragging there. 

Edited by Curlygirl

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its cool ... I cant avoid every thread on here :) and just stick to resale 

No ones asking you to avoid them, just you’re asking someone who got on the page to be mindful of people who didn’t. There would be limited conversations on Efests today if that were the case. Yeti didn’t purchase tickets.He just was lucky or unlucky enough to see the booking page. 

@morph100 hope you get some results soon dude 

I was just F5ing like everyone else. I've got through once since 2009, and that wasn't for me. Today I got through more than the last decade combined. In my opinion, I was owed a few. 

But my opinion counts for nowt.  It's the luck of the draw, as we all know. 

Sorry you didn't get through, crazyfool1, but you're giving yourself the best chance you can in the resales by being on here all day telling everyone you were unlucky. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Even though he didn't buy any tickets in the end I believe @fatyeti24 got through about 3-4 times. First time in 10 years.

Wow wow wow , I’m in awe, 14 of us trying and just needed 2 groups, and not a sniff at even 1 group, think we did get the reg numbers in twice between all of us , first year that had I needed tickets I would have failed, in 10 years and it’s a massive wake up call .... so pleased for everyone though x 

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

You do realise you’re in a confirmation thread don’t you Crazyfool?? 

Edit. Just seen the responses. You’ve read it wrong dude. Fatyeti didn’t succeed, he just managed to get on the page. No bragging there. 

it read wrong and I read it wrong ... its been a long day ... night all x

Unfortunately found a thread from a few years ago with the same issue, end result was no tickets as transaction wasn’t approved by bank, even after confirmation screen.

not sure how this would be the case as I had successful transactions either side of it, will phone seetickets in the morning but not looking good.

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

it read wrong and I read it wrong ... its been a long day ... night all x

Are you referring to my post? You read a post on a confirmation email thread. Then saw your arse with an innocent post I made in reply to Funky Fairy. You weren't even the OP. 

Now I genuinely feel bad for all who missed out today but I don't owe you my empathy. I can understand how gutted everyone is who missed out. But I owe nothing. I will reiterate though I'm totally feeling it. We got our tickets however we had a back up plan just in case and I've hardly been 'bragging' about it other than one solitary post in the success thread. 

I wish you all the luck in the resale. 

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Take a deep breathe @crazyfool1, it’s been a long hard day for you and others today, but @H.M.V was just innocently replying to me in morphs thread, there was no boasting or malice , it was just a conversational thread . 

Hope the world looks a bit brighter in the morning , and you can regroup yourself for resale or volunteering 

@morph100 tough one, hope it works out for you and the group x

4 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Are you referring to my post? You read a post on a confirmation email thread. Then saw your arse with an innocent post I made in reply to Funky Fairy. You weren't even the OP. 

Now I genuinely feel bad for all who missed out today but I don't owe you my empathy. I can understand how gutted everyone is who missed out. But I owe nothing. I will reiterate though I'm totally feeling it. We got our tickets however we had a back up plan just in case and I've hardly been 'bragging' about it other than one solitary post in the success thread. 

I wish you all the luck in the resale. 

Thank you 

3 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Take a deep breathe @crazyfool1, it’s been a long hard day for you and others today, but @H.M.V was just innocently replying to me in morphs thread, there was no boasting or malice , it was just a conversational thread . 

Hope the world looks a bit brighter in the morning , and you can regroup yourself for resale or volunteering 

@morph100 tough one, hope it works out for you and the group x

All recieved .., thanks really should be sleeping