Missing confirmation emails?

morph100

Easy way to make sure is to log into (or create) a see tickets account for the email address used for the lead booker

Then (this is the important bit) go into 'My account' then 'Orders' and click the 'Import orders' link. Glasto should get pulled into your orders page, from where you can request the email manually

image.thumb.png.e1f2ba3051310fe756b001d8d7adb414.png

image.png.d50cacf466fed44432f4796529476ea1.png

If these options aren't available then you may have cocked something up

Edited by UEF

Note that if you use the manual order tracker, you'll need the ORDER reference number which will only be shown on screen at the checkout, or in an email (the one you haven't got). A lot of people get this wrong by entering their reg number

Which is why my instructions above work better :)

5 minutes ago, UEF said:

Note that if you use the manual order tracker, you'll need the ORDER reference number which will only be shown on screen at the checkout, or in an email (the one you haven't got). A lot of people get this wrong by entering their reg number

Which is why my instructions above work better :)

Thanks trying it now 

4 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I think we need to enslave morph100 like Jess in breaking bad- he will be chained to a computer and be made to get all efestivalers tickets

I could tell you all my special tricks and tactics but I told someone else and they didn’t get any 

1 minute ago, morph100 said:

I could tell you all my special tricks and tactics but I told someone else and they didn’t get any 

This simply proves that it is YOU that is the key element, and therefore justifies the enslavement ?

1 minute ago, morph100 said:

Tried the technique above and nothing listed, phoning seetickets in the morning to beg and plead, lesson learnt always take a photo of the confirmation screen!

Did you create an account in the email of the first registration used (or the email as used in the checkout?)