Resale help

Steveb72

Resale help  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Resale help

• Needs help in resale
    • Can help people in resale

Just now, DareToDibble said:

I am free to help but will be helping @vintagelaureate and @Charm first as they've both offered me help previously. If they get sorted i'll be free to help other people on here too. 

nice one .... want sooo much to see both of these there .... closely followed by myself too 

2 minutes ago, Charm said:

There’s only 2 of us, can’t remember how many the resale is for, how big is your group @vintagelaureate  

Charm x

I think the general tickets resale is 4 people. I think coach used to be 2 but the first coach sale used to be 4 and was 6 this year so maybe resale will be upped to 4?

3 minutes ago, Charm said:

There’s only 2 of us, can’t remember how many the resale is for, how big is your group @vintagelaureate  

Charm x

We are a six, but two look like they're going to go to Japan now instead. So probably a four but I will try for coach with one other I think.

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

I think the general tickets resale is 4 people. I think coach used to be 2 but the first coach sale used to be 4 and was 6 this year so maybe resale will be upped to 4?

Thanks lovely, your offer of help is incredibly kind. 

Charm x

8 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

We are a six, but two look like they're going to go to Japan now instead. So probably a four but I will try for coach with one other I think.

So sorry that you failed and if your group changes you are more than welcome to join us. 

Charm x

Edited by Charm

Resale is for 4 tickets, 2 in the coach tickets. Believe it or not but I found this years resale less stressful than today's sale. Had high hopes for this morning where as didn't have any hope for the resale. Also the See tickets site didn't seem to freeze in the resale and was quite plain sailing once we got on the reg page. Don't know what was worse, this morning couldn't get off the poxy holding page, at least last year I got as far as the payment page before being booted off. Keep the faith the resale isn't as bad in my experience.

1 minute ago, Charm said:

So sorry that you failed and If your group changes you are more than welcome to join us. 

Charm x

Thanks Charm. Same to you too, sorry you've missed them. Roll on April. I'll speak to my group and see what's what.