Resale help

Steveb72

Resale help  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Resale help

• Needs help in resale
    • Can help people in resale

On 10/8/2019 at 8:05 PM, vintagelaureate said:

It depends on the level of trust involved. For some, they will pay and be paid back. For others, I imagine they’d want pre payment or card details - so be wary of what you give out. 

I think with a fair few on here, there is precedent they can be trusted. Many have sorted others out over the years. 

i suppose if someone comes on with only 3 posts you would be suss about giving any details.

40 minutes ago, gorfield said:

i suppose if someone comes on with only 3 posts you would be suss about giving any details.

I had thought  about having a post count on the spreadsheet ... but that will obviously change as the festival approaches and we dont want to discourage new members from signing up ... but we will have a shutoff date to help trust develop .. and to help with organisation as that is fair to the admin too 

On 10/7/2019 at 7:58 PM, Puttycat1 said:

A little off topic but out of interest what work did you do at glasto and with who? I was considering volunteering as a backup option though haven’t heard much about what experiencing the festival is like while also having shift work to do.

Worked in catering for a restaurant in hospitality. Happy to connect you if you want to DM. Was 4x8 hour shifts and was hard work, but did get fed and paid. 

15 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Worked in catering for a restaurant in hospitality. Happy to connect you if you want to DM. Was 4x8 hour shifts and was hard work, but did get fed and paid. 

4 shifts sounds a lot but I guess you get to see a different side in hospitality.

Aloha everyone! 

Have been absent from efest for a little while but am returning ticketless for the first time since 2016... it's an odd comfort knowing I am not the only one feeling so grim about it. 

Anyway, I'm hoping the ticket gods will be kind to us all come April. There is 4 in our group which may drop closer to the time so happy to help where possible x