Resale help

Steveb72

Resale help  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Resale help

• Needs help in resale
    • Can help people in resale

Well hello fellow resale clubbers... I'd say it's lovely to be here but as I'm sure you would agree it majorly sucks!! Can't believe I have found myself here  in this position and on my own too! (solo glasto 2020?). Not going to lie i have had such a stressful few months and now lost out on a glastonbury ticket - Safe to say I am beyond gutted! So Here I am, introducing myself to my fellow glasto-lovers in the hopes of somehow getting a golden ticket (and of course hopefully getting to know a lot of you).

I would love to find some help with 1 ticket for myself. (I also have a family member who would love to come but they are not online).  I am so determined to get there!  Any help would be hugely appreciated. Lovely to meet you all ❤️ 

Edited by GlastoMoonGirl

19 hours ago, Steveb72 said:

Though we could get a list of all people that need help in the resale and those that are willing to help and then nearer the time allocate groups to each person.

Such a good idea! Thank you for setting this up, as gutted as I am to have missed out on a ticket this has slightly brightened my spirits to know there are good people out there willing to help those who missed out ❤️ 

1 hour ago, theesundayroast said:

Just me riding solo for next year. Would greatly appreciate anyone who could pop me in their group! 

@theesundayroast that makes 2 of us! It's pretty much looking like I will be solo for next year too! Also massively would appreciate being in a group! if there any other solo-goers perhaps we could create one?

9 hours ago, GlastoMoonGirl said:

@theesundayroast that makes 2 of us! It's pretty much looking like I will be solo for next year too! Also massively would appreciate being in a group! if there any other solo-goers perhaps we could create one?

I’m solo as well ☹️

8 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Group of six in need of help please. Numbers may drop before the resale if others decide not to try again. I do not want to have to work the festival again in 2020 - it near killed me this year. 

A little off topic but out of interest what work did you do at glasto and with who? I was considering volunteering as a backup option though haven’t heard much about what experiencing the festival is like while also having shift work to do.

How many resale tickets are there approximately?  Are people pretty successful ?

Obviously the hysteria of the main ticket sale will be long gone come April. people made other plans for summer so I’m really crossing fingers, toes that Lady Luck shines on me then and there’s a nice chunk of tickets to go round

7 minutes ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

How many resale tickets are there approximately?  Are people pretty successful ?

Obviously the hysteria of the main ticket sale will be long gone come April. people made other plans for summer so I’m really crossing fingers, toes that Lady Luck shines on me then and there’s a nice chunk of tickets to go round

It is much harder normally, then factor in that it's the 50th...…….

9 hours ago, gorfield said:

how does it work when you help someone get tickets when it gets to the payment part?

It depends on the level of trust involved. For some, they will pay and be paid back. For others, I imagine they’d want pre payment or card details - so be wary of what you give out. 

I think with a fair few on here, there is precedent they can be trusted. Many have sorted others out over the years. 

I will need help in the resale but obviously if I or a friend/forum member gets our tickets quickly I would keep going until the death to try and get some for others. 

How is it usually organised? It might make sense to pair a few groups together who can communicate with each other on the day. Or have a shareable google doc and a what app group so that once somebody has got tickets they can update to show they have now gotten them. I have been so down since Sunday. I will be so grateful for any help we can get for our group.

10 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I will need help in the resale but obviously if I or a friend/forum member gets our tickets quickly I would keep going until the death to try and get some for others. 

How is it usually organised? It might make sense to pair a few groups together who can communicate with each other on the day. Or have a shareable google doc and a what app group so that once somebody has got tickets they can update to show they have now gotten them. I have been so down since Sunday. I will be so grateful for any help we can get for our group.

@vintagelaureate and @crazyfool1 are creating a spreadsheet to hold all the details over on the resales 2020 page in the next day or so. ?
Edited by Puttycat1

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Cheers :) happy to help my badge at work says ... reckon I might be a bit happier to help on here 

Love it!

You know, I was wondering about totally sacking off efest as the idea of reading the warm up stuff too much but! Everyone is pulling together. It's fantastic! 

??

1 minute ago, semmtexx said:

Love it!

You know, I was wondering about totally sacking off efest as the idea of reading the warm up stuff too much but! Everyone is pulling together. It's fantastic! 

??

I really do spend too much time on here .... must get a life out side of here ......:)