Spice girls are rumoured

glastofun

26 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Mel B really wants this to be a rumour. Surprised she hasn’t been on here yet.

Yep. At this stage it's pretty clear she's desperate for it to happen, but there's no indication whatsoever that the rest of the band or the festival have any interest.

I like how shes so affirmative to the question about whether there’s been conversations about it, clearly meaning conversations between the band/management and the festival, but then it’s quickly apparent that they’ve just mentioned it between themselves. They’d love it, I’m sure, but I can’t see it happening. 

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I like how shes so affirmative to the question about whether there’s been conversations about it, clearly meaning conversations between the band/management and the festival, but then it’s quickly apparent that they’ve just mentioned it between themselves. They’d love it, I’m sure, but I can’t see it happening. 

Normally Emily would come straight out and deny a rumour but she's been put in a bit of an awkward position as well. So gotta wonder what the fuck is going on. 

Nowadays not my type of stuff, but when I was 16-18 these were in the charts, and you couldn’t help knowing most of their songs, at school they did Stars in your Eyes and the girls did spice girls, that trip to Light-water Valley when I first heard wannabe on the coach, brings back a lot of nostalgia, i so I’d definitely give them a go, in more ways than one, but I don’t think they should be Headlining as they done nothing since back in the day, They were legends in their own right as the biggest girl band in the world, but if they did the legend slot it would be at the expense of a bigger legend, so no from me there. I’d like to see them in the sun, so 4pm-5pm ish Pyramid slot? They would pull a massive crowd

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, waynewdk said:

Nowadays not my type of stuff, but when I was 16-18 these were in the charts, and you couldn’t help knowing most of their songs, at school they did Stars in your Eyes and the girls did spice girls, that trip to Light-water Valley when I first heard wannabe on the coach, brings back a lot of nostalgia, i so I’d definitely give them a go, in more ways than one, but I don’t think they should be Headlining as they done nothing since back in the day, They were legends in their own right as the biggest girl band in the world, but if they did the legend slot it would be at the expense of a bigger legend, so no from me there. I’d like to see them in the sun, so 4pm-5pm ish Pyramid slot? They would pull a massive crowd

Upvote for a reference to Lightwater valley.

• Upvote 1