1 tab 1 browser 1 device

Nutella Versace

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Check out resale thread. Nearer the resale time help will be on offer.  Think there’s a spreadsheet you can add reg numbers. Will keep an eye on it 

Thanks! First time I’ve not known after the general sale whether we will be there or not... it’s going to be a long 6 months! (Unless we get lucky in the ballot, although it’s probably gonna have similar odds as a lottery haha). Hope you have an amazing time! 

15 hours ago, robillustrates said:

I'm amazed people get through on Safari, I think it's a bag of crap as a browser.

Funnily enough I always run Safari, Chrome and Firefox on ticket day, and for last few years Safari is the only one that regularly displays holding page for me, and the only one I've bought tickets through. 

Failure on Thursday, in an office with multiple people all trying and failing to get through.

Success on Sunday with my android phone on a fairly spotty 4G (three laptops with VPNs had no success).

From everyone I know who tried, multiple devices on the same network seemed to be unsuccessful, so maybe patience and belief in their advice is the way.

I used one tab on my iMac wireless and in Jersey where we don't have super duper internet and only one real provider of broadband being Jersey Telecom (if you want to set up and use it you have to rent off of Jersey Telecom anyway so we have a fully fledged monopoly) I had my phone on twitter in case I heard they were sold out whilst I was still trying.

I got through at 9:18 and from 9am was just hitting refresh on that one page then I finally got to the page that says it will refresh in 20 seconds but I kept refreshing and then got through to quickly enter in my reg and hubbys reg details we were going to help our friends but they had forgotten to register - they've never been not for the want of listening to my advice though so they're going to register on 1 november. once I entered our details went straight to payment and I entered up info and was processed super quick we've had our confirmation emails but no money has come out the account yet but there enough in there so I've still got my fingers crossed.

Last time we managed tickets was 2013 first time for us was 2007 mud fest but it gets under your skin and the urge to return we were planning to visit the area out of festival season just to view the glorious countryside. 

So we have endured the pain of not getting tickets and the joy of getting them my only tip is if it chucks you out press the back tab thing instead of trying again as that has worked for us in the past but truthfully I think it's just luck, I really wasn't even going to bother i thought our chances were so slim but I don't like to be pessimistic. 

I'm still not counting my chickens though! have to see the money out of my account before I can rest easy.