Ticket Poll

Avalon_Fields

Ticket Poll   

562 members have voted

1. 1. The efestival ticket poll - please confirm your results

• YES 100% all tickets in our group(s)
    • YES some but not all tickets in our group(s)
    • NO luck

2 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

. If you were to believe there’s really 2 million trying this year....

The whole 2.4 million registered users thing is a nonsense for the papers to grab hold of isn't it!

Yes 2.4 million registered since they changed the registrations back in 2011(?) doesn't mean all 2.4million (including duplicate accounts) were F5-ing all morning ?

Im usually the one to get through for our group of 6 but it was another of the group that got them this year. At least 3 of our group of 6 have to my knowledge never got through / actually bought tickets in the last decade, trying every year.

it was weird to not be the one jumping around the living room having made the successful purchase but satisfying all the same! Kept trying for friends of friends who i dont know personally and got to enter reg details but it was sold out by the step before you get to enter card details.

one year it will be our turn to miss out but ecstatic to be going again, keeping the run of every fest since 2007 going

40 minutes ago, Gilb said:

The whole 2.4 million registered users thing is a nonsense for the papers to grab hold of isn't it!

Yes 2.4 million registered since they changed the registrations back in 2011(?) doesn't mean all 2.4million (including duplicate accounts) were F5-ing all morning ?

Yeah. They cleared out all pre-2010 registrations a few years back so everyone registered since then still in the numbers. I know at least 6 people who are registered but didn't try this year, there are also quite a few people with more than one.

3 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

so 5 groups of 6 and 1 person left over, could've been awkward..out of interest how was that decided who would be lucky last?

last one to confirm availability?

I'm not quite sure but believe it was his choice.

I was a group of one and got mine. However, I had been passed a list of 31 registrations and credit card details from a colleague at work (in order to get added to said list) and managed to get the first six of them. Not sure how any others on the list got on. Therefore voted the middle option. Interesting that the votes at the moment show a pretty much even three way split from a fairly decent sample size. Would like to know numbers of people in groups who got 100% ideally.

Edited by MrZigster
spelling : Edit 2: This did have paragraphs before I edited?

We got 6 out of 12.  I've always managed to get them for our group in the past (although missed out last year). Not a sniff this year couldn't even get the holding page which has never happened before. One of our group got through whilst sitting in a caravan in the middle of nowhere using the caravan site wifi. Nothing beats that feeling when you get that message that says "Got 'em".

22 hours ago, Pear_Cider said:

Only my son from our group managed to get a booking page (mobile on 4G after about 13 minutes). Inputted all the details clicked Buy Tickets and it froze. Was hoping that the transaction might have gone through, but no email as yet. Devastated ?

Check bank account?

22 hours ago, Pear_Cider said:

Only my son from our group managed to get a booking page (mobile on 4G after about 13 minutes). Inputted all the details clicked Buy Tickets and it froze. Was hoping that the transaction might have gone through, but no email as yet. Devastated ?

Sorry to hear this, really gutted for you.

Charm x

0 successfully purchased out of 8 ?

This was going to be my first return to the farm after being lucky enough to recover from a pretty serious injury at the tail end of 2017, and was likely going to be pretty emotional so I thought I'd be gutted.  I've taken it better than I thought to be honest.

Only got 6 of our group. Very bittersweet.

All 12 of us trying. I got through to booking, my old man got to registration page before it crashed, the rest either got the holding page or didn't even get that far. 

18 minutes ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

In a very unscientific comparison but at least going by this poll against ours on here it seems that a higher percentage of efesters got tickets compared to others trying

Untitled-1.jpg

You are less likely to come on here if you are unsuccessful though aren't you so you expect this difference even if the same percentage of people got tickets.

3 minutes ago, mcshed said:

You are less likely to come on here if you are unsuccessful though aren't you so you expect this difference even if the same percentage of people got tickets.

I like to think the majority of those on here are the more committed and hopefully that extra commitment means they do marginally better. Who knows though, 2 sets of our groups missed out completely