Ticket Poll

Avalon_Fields

Ticket Poll   

562 members have voted

1. 1. The efestival ticket poll - please confirm your results

• YES 100% all tickets in our group(s)
    • YES some but not all tickets in our group(s)
    • NO luck

My friend got through on internet explorer at 9.05. 4x tickets purchased!

my mum got through on her iPhone XR on 4G (no refreshing). Where I called up @leej7 and got 6x for him!

Apart from my mum - all my devices didn’t get anywhere near the booking page.

Edited by Matt42

I am baaaaackkkkk ?

After missing out last year I couldn't bring myself to even look on here, I felt so empty.

But next year am going back to the field!!! I have cried so much this morning. 

It's the big 50 for Glast, and it's my dad's big 50 too so am so pleased he got tix as well. 

So sad for anyone who missed out, a few of our group did too. I will be available for help in April (once I've helped my friends)

Big love x

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Our group of 5 got tickets at 9.08, we only joined the group yesterday, never met the guy who got through, I’ll be thanking him at the cider bus. This will be my 4 th G and I’ve only ever bought my own tickets once. Just normally get stuck on the holding page.

No luck this year. I’ve had an incredible run - first time I’ve not been successful since I first started going in 97. 

I am totally gutted but also made up when reading on hear about people who have had no luck the last few years but have managed to get tickets today. That elation must feel wonderful! And also anyone bagging tickets for the first time - what a journey you are about to embark on...

I’m not done yet, I will enter every competition, ballot & re-sale going and won’t give up until the festival is over! But if it’s not to be... it’s been a hell of a ride 

• Like 1

6 in coach at like 6:03, then i got through today and payment failed twice (froze) but a friend got through just before seemingly half of the country did and got 4 tickets at 9:33. Was very lucky I think with that one.

Edited by gfa