The Weather Thread 2020

sedra

Just the thought of missing all those eye watering beautiful sunsets all weekend is really hurting right now 😢

9 hours ago, gmb1992 said:

I've cancelled my annual leave for Weds & Thurs this week but now the weather looks SO good.. it's all just so typical, there is no winning :(

I did the same. Maybe we're to blame for this good turn of weather

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

BBC starting to show it going to shit. And frankly I don't hate to see it.

Yep. I have my fingers crossed for an unbearably sweaty Wednesday and Thursday, followed swiftly by a 2005 flash flood that no one has wellies for. 

36 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

BBC starting to show it going to shit. And frankly I don't hate to see it.

Seriously I am living for it turning into a shitshow. I can't imagine this many good years on the bounce so I'd really like this year to be thundery biblical storms over the weekend to get some of the bad juju out of the way. 

13 hours ago, D-Low said:

Just the thought of missing all those eye watering beautiful sunsets all weekend is really hurting right now 😢

I did the same. Maybe we're to blame for this good turn of weather

13 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

Me too! Cancelled my leave!!! 😢

Ah no! I'm hoping some of the nice weather holds out for the weekend! 

I have Friday off still but now that is looking super iffy! 

4 minutes ago, tumbles said:

% chance of rain still moderately low.  You watch it be another completely dry one 

Yes it could yet be a dry one, but with this Outlook I'd definitely be recommending wellies in the boot of the car

image.png.edccc5cfef223cebcbeebad78347525d.png

5 hours ago, pilton digger said:

How considerate of you. 

Actually any thunderstorms are usually localised and can easily miss the festival site, as we have seen over the years when dire weather was forecast but nothing happened. The rest of the weekend is showing a chance of precipitation with a 30% chance at the most, and sunny intervals. 

Unlike our area where it’s been pishing  down all day and apart from Thursday more is expected over the weekend so my garden Glasto is gonna be a wet one.