Volunteering 2020

DJL

3 hours ago, Jensescapade said:

If anyone applied for Green Crafts I have had a reply about my application.  It just says the festival is cancelled, wishes everyone the best, thank you for applying and keep an eye on their instagram and Facebook for future events.  I will look out for this one next year x 

Got this email too, was secretly hoping they might still be offering places for next time.

Charm x

11 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Cheque!!!  Wow! How 20th century.

Yes. They had planned to do it online with the system being set up in April/May and be ready for after the festival. But obviously with the cancellation that isn't possible

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, daclown28 said:

I got through for my girlfriend with oxfam and we had the deposit back today, cant remember how much I paid though , have they returned it all or kept a fee

They've returned all of it.

57 minutes ago, daclown28 said:

I checked and I paid 265 deposit but only recieved 215 back,

Did you check the box to make a partial donation of your  deposit ? if you did they will still take that out of it

Edited by DeadAmos

7 minutes ago, DeadAmos said:

Did you check the box to make a partial donation of your  deposit ? if you did they will still take that out of it

Ok sound like something I would do. Or at least would of when I had a job hahaha oops oh well they will need it dar more than me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. 

I have a question regarding Oxfam if I may. I was lucky enough to secure a stewarding spot at this years festival. As I understand it, this will count as a completed festival? I’m also down to steward at Trailwalker in September. Will this mean I’ve completed two festivals (albeit one cancelled / perhaps two) and would get priority when places come out again early next year? I’m sure this question has been asked a hundred times.

Many thanks :) 

29 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Hello everyone. 

I have a question regarding Oxfam if I may. I was lucky enough to secure a stewarding spot at this years festival. As I understand it, this will count as a completed festival? I’m also down to steward at Trailwalker in September. Will this mean I’ve completed two festivals (albeit one cancelled / perhaps two) and would get priority when places come out again early next year? I’m sure this question has been asked a hundred times.

Many thanks :) 

Yes. Assuming you signed up to Trailwalker before it was officially cancelled on Wednesday that is.