Volunteering 2020

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poo Crew sounds like hard work in comparison to WA Loo Crew. I appreciate it is all relative and still shit blasting but was actually strangely OK last year on Loo Crew.  I found myself getting q

I am in! Haven't posted here since last years festivals missed out on ticket in main sale, and couldn't face the disappointment, but I got a place with Shelter! So stoked. Sorry to anyone who has miss

PM me if you want to have some warts and all insight into the WA experience.  I am not big on social media and am wary of posting loads on here as my gripes may not be a true reflection of the WA orga

Posted Images

Just now, 4519dennis said:

Anyone having any luck with Fest Staff at the moment?

Can’t get pages to load 

Got the Glast page to load at 10:02 but just says:

GLASTONBURY APPLICATIONS – we are not currently accepting any applications for 2020.

Glasto not in the list of festivals on the festivals applications page...

Someone must have got through. We’ve got the festival list up and not seen the sold out message though

Was that a scheduled tweet at 10.30? very precise timing. I'm wondering if they had allocated half an hour but had some site issues - not one person on Twitter has said they did get through, just loads saying they didn't like us....

Don't understand how anyone could have got through that - I was able to load the page several times including early in the process, but Glastonbury was never in the list. So how could it have been in the list for other people?

Same here...Glastonbury page loaded at 10:02 with no 'Apply' button, then continuously crashed out after that.
Load of BS if you ask me. Don't think any applications went through today.

Relying on Oxfam/Wateraid hopes now.

2 minutes ago, Steffie1986 said:

Yeah very strange can’t find one person that managed to submit an application 

I’m very suspicious of this. I was on the page at 10:00 and the multiple times after that and Glastonbury never appeared. 🤔 I think it was already filled but good publicity and possibly a way of filling some of the other events. X

• Upvote 2