Volunteering 2020

DJL

So then Oxfam peeps.

How do we sort out alerts now?

The one I had set up was looking for changes in the festival drop down list.

As Glastonbury is back in the dropdown now, how can we deal with this?

1 minute ago, stuie said:

So then Oxfam peeps.

How do we sort out alerts now?

The one I had set up was looking for changes in the festival drop down list.

As Glastonbury is back in the dropdown now, how can we deal with this?

Not sure, can't really alert on "Glastonbury - sold out" not being there and "steward" being there as both will be true all the time atm as steward appears for other festivals.. 

31 minutes ago, Pipine said:

Hmmm. Still no sign of it appearing in my list of festivals.. maybe it crashed on payment. Will wait and see what they say when they email me back about it.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. 🤞

I've been refreshing the page since it became live, with no joy.

Was considering Campaigning for a while, only Shop available now...!

35 minutes ago, Pipine said:

Hmmm. Still no sign of it appearing in my list of festivals.. maybe it crashed on payment. Will wait and see what they say when they email me back about it.

I was exactly the same, although it showed up that Oxfam had looked at my card (is I am doing IOW and Latitude no deposit was necessary)...but spent an hour on chat and refreshing the page to be told that I was not on their database for Glasto...real punch in the gut!

Someone else who had the green tick on payment spoke with them and they said that isn't enough for confirmation.. so I guess I was too slow and places went while I was getting payment details in.  

I'll be ready next time! Well done to all that got places today, sounds like quite a few were relased.

Just now, StoneCircle said:

Certainly looks like Oxfam are having an admin day, my page monitor has alerted me so many times, stay alert and good luck to everyone! :)

They opened up Campaigner and Shop applications today, which alone will have a massive impact.

20 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Certainly looks like Oxfam are having an admin day, my page monitor has alerted me so many times, stay alert and good luck to everyone! :)

10 minutes ago, Pipine said:

Looks like the campaign slots are coming and going now.. its setting my alert off a lot.

Hi @StoneCircle and @Pipine

What page monitor are you using please?  There's the issue of the login and Captcha

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

Hi @StoneCircle and @Pipine

What page monitor are you using please?  There's the issue of the login and Captcha

I am monitoring https://myfestivals.oxfam.org.uk/Signup/FestivalRole using Chrome Extention - Page Monitor whilst already signed in, this bypasses the Captcha. :)