Volunteering 2020

DJL

Just now, Winslow Leach said:

Got mine but I know other people who didn’t - do they release any more?

yes they release them in batches randomly... the best time to try is just after the ticket resale and then just before the cancellation deadline for oxfam itself 

I'm Hoping WaterAid will filter out the applications they receive after 11.30 this morning..

Only Joking.  It is nuts how competitive the slots are for anything this year.

Is there an opening as a crumb brusher for Chris Martin?

Worth remembering that postcode is needed for payment for any of you have friends/efesters keeping a look out for places becoming available.

So sorry to read a lot of you missed out, but don't give in people drop out all the time. Just keep checking! 

Edited by StoneCircle

9 minutes ago, Kashkin said:

I genuinely don't see how people could have got through the process significantly faster than I did / what I could have done to be quicker.

possibly connection type.... im in work on a huge corporate 1gb+ connection on the same ISP as see tickets... not sure what provider Oxfam use

I refreshed at 11.30 exactly and it popped up... done in seconds. 

7 minutes ago, Sweet_pea said:

My boyf got in, I didn't.

How do we know when other spaces become available? or is it a case of keep checking?

I managed to get 2 spots for my friends last year after the oxfam cancellation deadline. Apparently you get a good amount of people cancelling last minute they then throw them places back up.