Volunteering 2020

DJL

2 minutes ago, basicminds said:

wheres the 1130 intel from?

Also how are people approaching this?  I am logged in and refreshing or log in at 1130?  I presume it will just be a big bundle like all other glasto ticket options but I like to pretend to have a plan

It is on their facebook page Basic

Also how are people approaching this?  I am logged in and refreshing or log in at 1130?  I presume it will just be a big bundle like all other glasto ticket options but I like to pretend to have a plan

Oxfam have posted the time on the socials.

The 11.30 is from Oxfam

1 minute ago, Havors said:

Well my friends who have done it before said these are the shifts that always get given out... they had A last year.  So its a very good guide... if its not broke they wont fix it. 

Yeh, I only say this, because otherwise people get upset when they get something a little bit different.  For example, I got my Sunday overnight switched for Monday AM, and I start an hour earlier for my shifts because I drive.  There are lots of variations!

4 minutes ago, jfaragher said:

Yeh, I only say this, because otherwise people get upset when they get something a little bit different.  For example, I got my Sunday overnight switched for Monday AM, and I start an hour earlier for my shifts because I drive.  There are lots of variations!

Yep...  your switch was a blessing ha :D