I put in card details and then it crashed, how do I get confirmation if I have them or not?

Amy Lawn

4 out of 7 of our groups successful.  The ladies I got tickets for on Thursday got my group, and she had exactly the same thing, crashed after pressing the pay button, but thankfully money was pending on her account immediately, and then I got the email and could breathe again.

That was brutal

This exact thing happened to us. Pressed proceed on the payment page. Page froze, timed out and locked us out. 

Thankfully about 5 mins after the sold out notice, we got a confirmation email to say the booking was complete

Very touch and go!!!! 

I got payment details in, checked the boxes, hit buy tickets then went to a screen saying session timeout - anyone else get that?

Went backwards and forwards a few times, but seemingly to no avail, then ended up at the enter registrations screen again but it sold out when I got the details in, before I could see if the numbers had been allocated tickets already. Sadly waiting for an email, suspecting that we didn't make the cut. 

UPDATE: HOLY SHIT MY MATE GOT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WE'RE GOING TO THE FIFTIETH! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, pentura said:

This exact thing happened to us. Pressed proceed on the payment page. Page froze, timed out and locked us out. 

Thankfully about 5 mins after the sold out notice, we got a confirmation email to say the booking was complete

Very touch and go!!!! 

Exact same happened to a friend. I've told him to check his email.

3 minutes ago, sirjonnyp said:

I got payment details in, checked the boxes, hit buy tickets then went to a screen saying session timeout - anyone else get that?

Went backwards and forwards a few times, but seemingly to no avail, then ended up at the enter registrations screen again but it sold out when I got the details in, before I could see if the numbers had been allocated tickets already. Sadly waiting for an email, suspecting that we didn't make the cut. 

Exactly this happened to us...and we got the email. No way were we expecting that!

My friends got us tickets and I'm very happy about this !

Just a question because it seems like everything has gone through but is he the only one who can check the order tracker or can we all as mines not coming up with anything but I've seen his confirmation to say he got all 6 of us tickets 

Edited by Earth_pig
Wrong thread

Been unsuccessful last 3 festivals and hadn’t even seen a booking screen, got through at 9.15 then it crashed after entering card details! Refreshed a few more times then got through again with details already filled in, then got the confirmation email!! First ever glastonbury ?? I was shaking ?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Exact same happened to a friend. I've told him to check his email.

Amazing!! I thought it didn't go through and was cursing everything under the sun with my sister and heard my phone pinging a couple of minutes later. Checked the banner notification and seen "Glastonbury Deposit Confirmation". Complete rollercoaster of emotions

2 minutes ago, mikegday said:

On 3 devices we got to this stage, entered payment details and then no matter what we done, back, proceed, back, proceed. I just couldn’t get a confirmation! Absolutely gutted. 

Same thing happened to me but we have had the email - keep the faith!

16 minutes ago, Earth_pig said:

My friends got us tickets and I'm very happy about this !

Just a question because it seems like everything has gone through but is he the only one who can check the order tracker or can we all as mines not coming up with anything but I've seen his confirmation to say he got all 6 of us tickets 

The lead booker gets an email first then everyone they've bought for gets an email a while after to say a deposit has been paid for them. Check junk folder.

I got through to the reg page, then got through to the payment page! It said tickets were being held for 4 or so minutes. I put my payment details then click buy for the the page to just hang and hang. Nothing happened at all! Then after several tries of that it comes back to the payment page saying that the allotted time has run out and the tickets are allocated elsewhere.

I then try again on the reg page to get through to the payment page with no luck and it then says sold out.

Half way through typing this message on here I get an email from SeeTickets with my deposit confirmation!! Looks like I'm going to Glastonbury 2020 bois!

Unbelievable it worked through that way, I'm stunned!

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, pentura said:

Amazing!! I thought it didn't go through and was cursing everything under the sun with my sister and heard my phone pinging a couple of minutes later. Checked the banner notification and seen "Glastonbury Deposit Confirmation". Complete rollercoaster of emotions

I can imagine. This whole process is max angst. The only time it wasn't was for the 2008 sale, when they put the booking page live before 8:30...

Anyway, well done you. Enjoy the rest of your day, basking in the eternal sunshine that is a Glastonbury 2020 ticket X

Somebody in another group got through with our details and had the page crash repeatedly, tried pressing back and proceed but still failed, sadly no confirmation email... Extra frustrating too because as they were entering card details a lot of our own group got through to registration pages but were locked out at that point.

Everyone who's in a similar situation, check - https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice with your Booking Confirmation number

My credit card online transactions never update right away but checked the link above and our booking is confirmed and payment made. Delighted!

50 minutes ago, sirjonnyp said:

WHOOP WHOOP!!! I love a story with a happy ending ?